AVP Elders @ Toysquare

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The days of 300.00 are long gone for this figure. Demand just isn't there. They had 6 at 199.99 for months recently.

I think you're thinking of the AVP Elder. The demand for the P2 Elder is still definitely there. I know I'll enjoy mine when it arrives :D

Ick...it looks like the Toys2 site is completely down. I was looking forward to checking out their BD Pred 2.

I think you're right.:monkey4 Sorry but anyone that thinks the AVP Elder is better than the P2 Elder is
Cuckoo_Cocoa_Puffs_tshirt.jpg

i've got a wolf cleaner exclusive i'll sell you for $500 if you don't care about the value. :lol :lol :lol

I meant that once I buy it at the retail cost, I don't care how much it will, or will not sell for, I'm keeping them. I buy them for me to enjoy, I could careless if other people who buy and resell a few months later to make a quick profit get ^^^^ed by Hot Toys (or anyone else) upping the production (as long as their quality holds to the same standard I've become used to) to satisfy more people.

I don't move from collectible line, to another - the only thing I collect (besides records) are Predators and Aliens (more Pred than Alien), so I'm not worried about that, or having the most and the 'coolest' things. Plus, I don't pay with credit, I use my debit card, and I only buy if I KNOW I can pay for it, so I don't end up needing to sell my collectibles down the line to pay off a bill.

So did Toysquare have P2 Elders as well, or just the AVP ones? Think they'll be able to restock?

i got the avp elder from them last week. it's great!!! don't they have a reloaded body from their predecessor, the pred2 elder?

Not really problems. More of a natural evolution. Wirey dreds became natural laying wireless dreds. Headsculpts improved a bit, bodies also. Less a revamp than a new figure a few years later. Improvements would be expected. Hope this clears it up.

Not really problems. More of a natural evolution. Wirey dreds became natural laying wireless dreds. Headsculpts improved a bit, bodies also. Less a revamp than a new figure a few years later. Improvements would be expected. Hope this clears it up.

yes, thanks ed. i guess the predator line is evolving in reverse compared to the movie release dates. :lol

Back