AVP Elders @ Toysquare

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Pred. 2 Elder....It looks okay. Not worth $150 though. That's just me.

Wow, looks like I missed the boat. I clicked that link a few days ago and didn't even realize they were selling the P2 Elder.

Just got my Pred. 2 Elder....It looks okay. Not worth $150 though. That's just me.

i'm curious toe, @ $150, must have not been new? i've seen the new ones go for as much as $300.

i'm curious toe, @ $150, must have not been new? i've seen the new ones go for as much as $300.

It is Brand New Mint in Box. Fresh. I thought it wasn't gonna go through but I was surprised when I got home and there it was, Brand New. I don't see why people buy $300 - $400 for this guy. I think I liked the AVP Elder Pred much more than this guy.

I guess there goes my dream of not working and supporting myself through buying and reselling Predator figures....... :monkey2
Hot Toys is really cranking up their production numbers...can't blame them though they are drawing a lot more people into the 1/6 game.

I don't buy them because they'll be worth more over time, the value rising or falling I can care less about.

I buy them because I like them, and don't think I'll ever part with them.

I don't buy them because they'll be worth more over time, the value rising or falling I can care less about.

I buy them because I like them, and don't think I'll ever part with them.

Same here man. I don't plan on EVER selling my collectibles. You work hard and make sacrifices to collect and cherish these things, not to sell them back!

-CJK

but if you're buying them, shouldn't you care about the value? not wanting it to be inflated?

Not really dude. I care about the initial price and how cool they are. My ForecFX Luke ANH lightsaber; crappy value, but its awesome!

-CJK

Ah the true collectors. Driven only by the cause. I am not. I am a collecting whore and move from partner(product line) to partner without much notice. I often have to sell off my stable before buying a fresh one so I need to know what they're worth and potential to at least maintain value. The only thing forever in my life are my kids(a wife can dump you, thankfully kids are stuck with you). Everything else has an expiration date.

Back