Averone's SDCC 2012 photos and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for this so far - amazing stuff and very much appreciated.

Was the Batman Bust on display at Sideshow stand and did you discuss it with them at all?

Yes I did
Cause of issues was the heat
They are fixing the issues

Thank you so much for these pics, been waiting fro some good posts. Really keen to see more of the Marvel PF's like Storm and Deadpool as well as the DC stuff.

Looks like SS is rocking all sorts of awesome this year, pity I am 20 odd hours away in Australia :-(

Sure thing

I was hoping you'd give me a bit more positive news abt this bust...however i am planning to have this one along side War Machine so we are agreed there. Look forward to your further analysis on this piece...:yess:

You da man Averone! Get those well earn't Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's :chillpill:

Agreed, more pics coming up

the arh pieces are insane, i can only imagine the reaction if they were marvel or Dc characters,

DSC04954.jpg

Beautiful :clap

Awesome pics, Averone! Thanks for the great SDCC coverage. :rock

Man, too many nice pieces coming out to choose from.

Thank you for the pics. I guess Baroness is MIA since I haven't seen her yet. But the photo of Freddy has helped me decide, he's a no go. So thank you for that!! :D Good stuff.

Thank you for the pics. I guess Baroness is MIA since I haven't seen her yet. But the photo of Freddy has helped me decide, he's a no go. So thank you for that!! :D Good stuff.

Yes, where's the Baroness PF? Hope SS put her up at some point.:impatient:

Same here. I'll be cancelling my waitlist reservation for Freddy.

So many items.... so little space.:gah:

Your all welcome, time for bed now. A long day coming up
See.....you! :hi5:

Much more pics coming up. Any requests, list them I will do my best

If you can, I would like to see more pics of Wolverine LSF and Hulk Maquette.

Big thanks ! :wave

Have a fantasctic Comic-Con, thanks for sharing the pics. I'm living the Con through them. :hi5:

thank you for all the great shots Alex.

Any chance of getting some pics of those new GG female statues? Are they 1/4 scale?

Back