Averone's SDCC 2012 photos and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Scorpion piece and the Obi-Wan maquette are cool. What is the Harley Quinn piece where she in the alt costume smashing the normal costume? Who makes that?

Ha? Not sure, there are many HQ this year
Can I see the photo?

I'm not 100% sold on it.
I like to see him light up, but then again I may buy it just to go with WM.
If you have the WM, this one is the best matched bust
I will take the SLR with me, hope I can get better pics later
Now I got to get some sleep:thud:

I was hoping you'd give me a bit more positive news abt this bust...however i am planning to have this one along side War Machine so we are agreed there. Look forward to your further analysis on this piece...:yess:

You da man Averone! Get those well earn't Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's :chillpill:

Thanks for this so far - amazing stuff and very much appreciated.

Was the Batman Bust on display at Sideshow stand and did you discuss it with them at all?

Ha? Not sure, there are many HQ this year
Can I see the photo?

yep These...

DSC04997.jpg

DSC04998.jpg

awesome picture...thanks..hope you can shot more picture in hot toys section.

Thank you so much for these pics, been waiting fro some good posts. Really keen to see more of the Marvel PF's like Storm and Deadpool as well as the DC stuff.

Looks like SS is rocking all sorts of awesome this year, pity I am 20 odd hours away in Australia :-(

Great pics Alex. So many goodies :panic: :panic:

Can you take pics of the Gentle Giants Booth Honey Trap statues and can you tell if they are 1:4 scale?

Cool pics, glad you got shots of the DC Harley, been wanting to see what she looked like. Was there a price tag on the LSF cat woman?

THNKS ALEX ur the MAN.... Beautifull Pics . Although not a fan of LOTR series that Sauron PF Rocks.

BIG THANKS for the pics & videos!:hi5:

Any pics of the Baroness PF & Jessica Rabbit PF? Don't think they've been put up on any of the other threads either.

Back