Averone's SDCC 2012 photos and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC05009.jpg

DSC05008.jpg

I notice Sauron is listed as a PF and not a LSF. Hope that means I won't have to spend 2K to get him because he is a must have. I'm also a little worried that the Doom LSF is going to be over 2K. Between the fabric, detailed armor and elaborate base he might be the most costly one yet.

Do you have any pictures of the 1/5 scale Wolf and Scar Predators? And are there any TMNT or Spider-Man statues by Sideshow there? I thought in the background of one picture I saw a big bust of Venom. Great pictures and videos so far!

Do you have any pictures of the 1/5 scale Wolf and Scar Predators? And are there any TMNT or Spider-Man statues by Sideshow there? I thought in the background of one picture I saw a big bust of Venom. Great pictures and videos so far!

I did not see any TMNT, but I was not looking for them either.
Scar Pred and Wolf yes. I will take more photos later of them
Spiderman HT was all that I saw today
Your welcome

I notice Sauron is listed as a PF and not a LSF. Hope that means I won't have to spend 2K to get him because he is a must have. I'm also a little worried that the Doom LSF is going to be over 2K. Between the fabric, detailed armor and elaborate base he might be the most costly one yet.

Lets hope he is not more than $2K :panic:

I did not see any TMNT, but I was not looking for them either.
Scar Pred and Wolf yes. I will take more photos later of them
Spiderman HT was all that I saw today
Your welcome
Thanks a lot and keep 'em all coming! We appreciate it.

Your all welcome, time for bed now. A long day coming up
See.....you! :hi5:

Much more pics coming up. Any requests, list them I will do my best

The Scorpion piece and the Obi-Wan maquette are cool. What is the Harley Quinn piece where she in the alt costume smashing the normal costume? Who makes that?

Averone, you are a bundle of joy my friend! Can you do one thing for me, can you please let have your opinion on the new Iron Man Mark VII 1:1 Bust as so far it hasnt really recieved great reviews. I have PO'd this bust already and seeing as you have the majority of Iron Man 1:1 busts in your collection, it would be interesting to hear what you think. Thanks fella! :hi5:

Averone, you are a bundle of joy my friend! Can you do one thing for me, can you please let have your opinion on the new Iron Man Mark VII 1:1 Bust as so far it hasnt really recieved great reviews. I have PO'd this bust already and seeing as you have the majority of Iron Man 1:1 busts in your collection, it would be interesting to hear what you think. Thanks fella! :hi5:

I'm not 100% sold on it.
I like to see him light up, but then again I may buy it just to go with WM.
If you have the WM, this one is the best matched bust
I will take the SLR with me, hope I can get better pics later
Now I got to get some sleep:thud:

Back