Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Funko pop of Spider-Man also has the red and gold legs, I think that is the correct color.

I personally love it when Cosbabies are revealed. Hot Toys trolling the 1/6 community.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Also always keeps HT relevant when they reveal Cosbabies. Good marketing move.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I was planning to skip homecoming spider-man deluxe hoping that they would release it with infinity war base etc. In trailers we see new suit almost all the time except getting of the bus scene. Do you think I made a mistake? Is it more likely that they would release it or other way around? What do you think?

I was planning to skip homecoming spider-man deluxe hoping that they would release it with infinity war base etc. In trailers we see new suit almost all the time except getting of the bus scene. Do you think I made a mistake? Is it more likely that they would release it or other way around? What do you think?

I really don't think they are going to release the Tech Suit tbh. They are most likely going to skip it and just go for Iron Spider, especially with all the new characters they have the choice of making.

Damn, was hoping for any kind of reveal this week but nada. Let's see... they have quite a few IW figures, the DP2 figures, someone else from The Matrix license, a new DX release maybe? Just give us something besides cosbabies HT!

Damn, was hoping for any kind of reveal this week but nada. Let's see... they have quite a few IW figures, the DP2 figures, someone else from The Matrix license, a new DX release maybe? Just give us something besides cosbabies HT!

Yes I recall Howard said last year they had 2 x DX's planned. Jack Sparrow is out, don't believe there has been any other named.

I really don't think they are going to release the Tech Suit tbh. They are most likely going to skip it and just go for Iron Spider, especially with all the new characters they have the choice of making.

So there is a 3 possibility? Normal spiderman, tech suit and iron spider? I though tech suit and iron spider were the same thing and those arms were extensions of tech suit.

Yes I recall Howard said last year they had 2 x DX's planned. Jack Sparrow is out, don't believe there has been any other named.

Terminator is probably due again.. Maybe they'll make a DX improvement to MMS238 from the original Terminator movie..

So there is a 3 possibility? Normal spiderman, tech suit and iron spider? I though tech suit and iron spider were the same thing and those arms were extensions of tech suit.

So far in the MCU there are 3 Suits to date. Homemade (the hoodie one), Tech/Stark Suit (The classic style) and Iron Spider ( Infinity War )

So far in the MCU there are 3 Suits to date. Homemade (the hoodie one), Tech/Stark Suit (The classic style) and Iron Spider ( Infinity War )

I see. I was hoping to get both Tech/Stark Suit and Iron Spider from Infinity war but not seeing Tech/Stark Suit in trailers most of the time, made me questions my decision.

While I'm super excited to see more Cosbabies announced, I also feel kinda bummed that there's still no Cap or Widow or Buck ... :gah:

I see. I was hoping to get both Tech/Stark Suit and Iron Spider from Infinity war but not seeing Tech/Stark Suit in trailers most of the time, made me questions my decision.

They're not gonna re-release the same exact suit from Homecoming for IW. If you want it, pick it up now or regret it later.

Well I wouldn't base on how much screen time the Tech and Stark suit is going to have in Infinity War. The way I look at it, it's already in 3 films. Civil War, Homecoming and Infinity War.

Are there any Hot Toys at Wondercon ? Probably not. All prototypes are probably still in Asia.

They don't really have a presence. There is one, small booth displaying some stuff - mostly 1/4 scale and Star Wars. A few Marvel statues (Hulk/Wolverine and Carnage). That's about it really.

Back