Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Directors and scenarists says that the story of the movie has been yarned from Thanos perspective.

So I think in the end of this movie Thanos will be the winner. He will conquer the world. İn IW2 or Avengers 4, heroes will attack back to him and he will be defeated. In the end a new era will begin.

First image of the Iron Spider's extra legs, this is from the Diamond Select statue:
DC82859lg.jpg

new theory, Iron Spider is mark 48 (?) :dunno

Its interesting how Diamond select (and Lego) gave him gold legs but the Cos-baby has multi colored legs. Wonder which is correct.

Stupid Cosbabies. Hopefully, they'll reveal something else in a few hours.

Yeah nothing more annoying than seeing a hot toys post on Facebook expecting a new preview of a1/6 figure and instead see it's a crap baby post.

I know it's their brand to do what they want but I really wish they'd keep the cosbaby reveals to their cosbaby facebook page.

I'm thinking Hot Toys have gotta do another Dr Strange here right ? I missed the first one, and may bite if they release another.

I guess we just gotta have more patience. Meanwhile, I"ll just watch the IW trailer 100,000 more times.

Back