Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or Thor..(or Thor3 related)

But yeah the 5 seems more likely. Wouldn’t be surprised if a new iron man is announced though. Or the IW stuff.

I know, right? All last year while I was off the board for a bunch of surgeries I just ordered everything because I was unsure what was good or bad...

No wonder i havent seen u here for quite some times. Hopefully its all good now.
I havent been here for months as well.

Why? I dont think there's a correlation between two independent events/entities. I dont understand how that's "funny".

I find it funny because a) it was offline for days, not for just hours. I would imagine HT would reveal more in the weeks before release b) As someone else already said, we would all go nuts if they release one when the forum is down. Where would people go to complain? But miraculously, nothing happened! What are the odds of that?

I'm really excited about the War Machine. The fact it has that awesome camouflage pattern is great. Will make it stand out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man. Yeah I’m doing better. Thanks for asking.

Good call
Haha thanks. Figured HT would make the 6 month window of 4Q2017/1Q2018. But I guess it still isn't official yet.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Right. Yeah I heard something was coming and the V made sense. Should officially release today/tonight at Secret base. Bloggers have him already so pics should start popping up

I was curious as well, glad to see you back, glad to hear you're feeling good!

Thanks. Yeah it was just crap from when I was active duty that got worse or needed maintenance/replacement. Plates and rods and what not. Nothing to special.

Thanks. Yeah it was just crap from when I was active duty that got worse or needed maintenance/replacement. Plates and rods and what not. Nothing to special.

Army?

I'm currently trying to get into the Canadian Air Force.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine Corps

Air Force is a good route. Leads to more options for work after your career.

What happened, if you don't mind my asking.

I broke my back and both legs, a shoulder blade, collar bone, my jaw and orbital socket and my nose. Helicopter got shot down while I was on a fast rope. Sounds worse then it is, mostly. I am much better off then most.

I broke my back and both legs, a shoulder blade, collar bone, my jaw and orbital socket and my nose. Helicopter got shot down while I was on a fast rope. Sounds worse then it is, mostly. I am much better off then most.

Jesus, Motux. Can't even imagine that. Hopefully you're getting all the proper care that you need through this.

It’s all good. Stuff happens, right? Lol Yeah I get decent care for the most part through the VA.

Yeah, I suppose it is. Lol it happend years ago so ita just kinda something that happened ya know? Lol I got better for the most part. And way better then I thought I’d be so I’m cool with it. Knew what I was signing up for. Lol

The VA is hit or miss. It depends on the doctor you get really. My current primary sucks ass and doesn’t do **** and I’m always having to hound her to do stuff. But for neurology and pain clinic I have doctors that work at university of Michigan as well as the VA since the hospital in Ann Arbor is part of UofM for those areas. So I got lucky there. But the qualifications and stuff for normal just VA only doctors is a big reason why you hear about bad care. They don’t have to maintain the same certification as regular doctors and can’t get sued for Malpractice and don’t have to carry that insurance so you often get doctors normal hospitals don’t want or won’t take or ones that can’t get malpractice insurance for past issues. Not the best thing in the world. Lol which is why the joint facility’s like the one at U of M is great because those doctors work at the normal university hospital so they have to be top notch. My last few surgeries where with the head of neurosurgery for University of Michigan which most people can’t get so that’s nice.

Back