Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We may not get the flurry of releases from IW many people are hoping for.

Loki was just announced from Ragnarok, 5 months after the movie released.

I'm sure these releases will linger even as we close in on A4.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I'd say it's more HT thinking OK fans don't like the blue Loki suit, lets take what we have and go with the green suit, as it happens to be the same as he wears in Infinity War. 2 birds with one stone.

Generally I think there will be a bit of merging of figure releases if it is at all possible (say for IW and the next film). It makes sense, they can minimise their D&D for any given figure, so long as the costume stays the same.

When did we get the last Age of Ultron figures? (ignoring Hulkbuster because it really was a special case). Can anyone remember the last figures that came out of that line? I know Mark 45 was a long time after Mark 43. I think from memory Cap and 43 were pretty early, and Vision and Ultron Mk1 were much later.

Considering how long Drax v1 took, you could also hold a glimmer of hope that we will still get Gamora and Drax v2, and Valkyrie (starting to wonder why you'd bother releasing the Guardians figures when they'll be in Infinity, and Drax at least wont change, except maybe the colour of his pants).. In any case, if they do, they will overlap Infinity. Gladiator Thor is due in a couple of months, Road Worn Thor has been out for months, yet Loki won't see a release until after Infinity Thor..

Well we just got an avengers 1 iron man like a week ago and they did a Batman begins and iron man 1 mk3 so time after a movie really doesn’t matter. Until AoU no film had figures out before it really.

What do you bet HT gives us a figure of this? Something quick/cheap, would make a good promo figure. They already have all the parts. Actually it would probably be an easy custom

spidey school.jpg

I’m curious whether HT will use same AoU and CW headsculpt for Scarlet Witch or not. Honestly I’m not a fan of previous SW figures but I would be interested in if they make a better headsculpt.

Well we have about 6 full weeks til IW. Should be fun to see how the announcements play out til then.

Well we have about 6 full weeks til IW. Should be fun to see how the announcements play out til then.

I was hoping for a bit more from HT actually, but I probably had my hopes set too high. I guess there are potential spoilers with some of the character outfits etc too, so some could be announced after the movie is released.

So at first, I was all like I don't need Falcon this time since they didn't change his outfit....but then I thought what if they finally engineered the whole wings pointing downwards behind him thing. Crap. XD

It would be cool if they did a second set(or third) of non articulated wings that sim some of his flight or fight postures. Would be the only way I could see them doing him again if he has the same suit.

we'll see more announcements soon- especially right before movie opens.
I think HT smells uber-success and we will get IW Dr Strange, Falcon and SW

The store opens this weekend right? Stands to reason we will get a huge dump of pics this Thursday night?

The store opens this weekend right? Stands to reason we will get a huge dump of pics this Thursday night?

I really hope so !! No doubt they will also show more of the ones they teased already. Who was that ? Cap and Blond Widow I think it was.

Oh shoot, you are correct. I don’t know how I got it in my head it was this week.

I'm just feeling like a junkie waiting for his next fix. :)

Just hoping they give us some more info on something ! Maybe tomorrow.....
It will be a Rocket Movie Promo, haha.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Yeah it's killing me ! I'm starting to think they're saving Thanos till the bitter end !

But I guess we all know what he'll look like.

Back