Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year I was so excited for this bust. This year I want nothing to do with it. Sad thier quality control is terrible. I've recieved five bad pfs in a row. It's to the point I stopped ordering pfs from SS.

Last year I was so excited for this bust. This year I want nothing to do with it. Sad thier quality control is terrible. I've recieved five bad pfs in a row. It's to the point I stopped ordering pfs from SS.

Yup, don't know why they don't focus more on qc.

im more disappointed, wish they could have at least gave me a discount instead of credit. Never returned anything before, especially something this big, do i have to buy my own packing materials to make sure it gets safe to them? I have to return 2 heads, ammo pack, & full bust.

They know now you won't take crappy replacements hence the 'best piece we could find' response. In your place, I would return it.

I asked if i could keep the extra head but they said they aren't allowed to do that, so wrote an email back requesting to return it back for a full refund. I dont understand why they dont have any other available heads left for exchange, its not like they are sold out on these.

They have a hard time producing quality Iron Man stuff from the factory. I wanted a replacement head because there were a few flaws with mine. The one I received doesn't fit properly into the bust like my original did. Fits enough so lights turn on but head is wobbly. Gonna see what they will do for me now.

They have a hard time producing quality Iron Man stuff from the factory. I wanted a replacement head because there were a few flaws with mine. The one I received doesn't fit properly into the bust like my original did. Fits enough so lights turn on but head is wobbly. Gonna see what they will do for me now.

Yeah they couldn't do anything for me. I ended up returning my bust but now Sideshow is saying they didn't receive 2 of 3 packages in time. This has been quite a nightmare/horrible experience for 1st time customer. Not sure what's going to happen next.

Yeah they couldn't do anything for me. I ended up returning my bust but now Sideshow is saying they didn't receive 2 of 3 packages in time. This has been quite a nightmare/horrible experience for 1st time customer. Not sure what's going to happen next.

What do you mean 'in time'?

In Time as in they have to receive the product within 30days, not shipped within 30 days which im more accustomed to dealing with returns that way. So they sent my shipping label on December 8th & i had to have everything back in their warehouse on January 7th no later. With the holidays is was a bit hectic so i decided to just wait till after Christmas to do it, as i thought i had until January 7th to ship it out, not have the products by Jan 7th. Luckily for me the return items arrived exactly on January 7th, they confirmed my 1:1 bust arrived on time but the other 2 defective packages did not according to them but the shipping says arrived January 7th. So im dealing with that right now. Hopefully im making sense...Its really been a headache & im hoping i receive my full refund so i can be done with this company.

Surely you only need to inform them of an issue within 30 days?
'Arrived with us a day later so no refund!' Yeah W/E.

I've had two Big Chap LSBs with issues and still waiting for my refund six weeks later.

Thought I'd show a pic of mine, ordered a custom acrylic case as well as a custom printed metal plaque. Just wish I got the plaque first before I ordered the case as I didn't calculate enough space to display it in the front...but enjoy!:lol

That's a really nice touch in regards to the customised plaque :clap congrats! Is the plaque something you did yourself? If be interested to hear how you did it? :)

Thanks! But the plaque was made by a friend of mine over at Rebelscum, his website is AM Custom Plaques. It's printed on brushed metal, similar to the Master Replicas plaques back in the days.

That's a really nice touch in regards to the customised plaque :clap congrats! Is the plaque something you did yourself? If be interested to hear how you did it? :)

Hello to all my fellow collectors, is this bust worth buying i haven"t seen any reviews on this bust on youtube yet can someone who has picked this bust up explain how it looks in person, awesome display of iron man bust in acrylic case Legendary Hunter

Hello to all my fellow collectors, is this bust worth buying i haven"t seen any reviews on this bust on youtube yet can someone who has picked this bust up explain how it looks in person, awesome display of iron man bust in acrylic case Legendary Hunter

Thank you. Well I can't say if it's worth buying, it all depends on if you really want it or not. I missed out on the Mark III bust so I really wanted this one. In person it looks great, but there are some cons about it:
1. The arc reactor is not really detailed like the War Machine, instead it's just a plain circle with bluish color on the outer edges and a white center, but I think someone on here cut a template of a reactor and placed it in the circle which made it look really awesome.

2. The color on the prototype was bright red as it's supposed to be, but a few have received theirs with a slight fade causing it to look more pinkish and orange then red, you can go back a few pages to see what I mean

It does have some weight to it, I believe it's about 30-35lbs or so and does take up a lot of room, but if you like Iron Man and you always wanted a bust, here's a good place to start, it's not perfect, but I like it as it is, that's just my opinion.

Thanks Legendary Hunter, i need a iron man bust and the way yours looks displayed looks awesome so i am going to add one to the collection

Thanks! But the plaque was made by a friend of mine over at Rebelscum, his website is AM Custom Plaques. It's printed on brushed metal, similar to the Master Replicas plaques back in the days.

Thanks for the heads up :) I've actually used this guy before but on his eBay account when he designed some Master Replica styled plaques for my Lightsabers ;)

Without taking the shine away from those who already have this MKVII bust in their collection, in my opinion its not the best Iron Man bust of the series :( that title is still owned by the MKIII which you can see here in my collection on the far right...

a3fe78d07eea39e0891f95e1e0259b2b.jpg

With that said, I've now had my MKVII repainted and customised with an built Arc Reactor, similar to that of the War Machine bust which I have also but keeping a little of the blue tone around the Arc just like in the movie :) I cant quite put my finger on what it was that I didn't like most about the original MKVII bust...the colours appeared to be a little on the orange side rather than red and also as so many have mentioned, the horrible blue design for the Arc Reactor which just felt really cheap and should've been more detailed for the price that was paid for this particular collectible :( and the colour of gold for the faceplate was terrible :( flat, lacklustre and more of a mustardy colour than a metallic gold....

Now my MKVII bust is my favourite of my collection and i'll get some pics up for you guys sometime next week as my display case for it arrives tomorrow so I've got the weekend to have him assembled in the case and ready to photograph :) but here's a little teaser for now ;)

19d9228086e168477ba39c6dfd03e46e.jpg

Last edited:
looks wonderful Andy. Now THAT I would have bought in a heartbeat.

My hunt for a 1:1 iron man bust continues...

looks wonderful Andy. Now THAT I would have bought in a heartbeat.

My hunt for a 1:1 iron man bust continues...

Thanks Sanj :duff appreciate that brother :) my advice would be to find a MKIII (clean or BD version) either one of those is better than the standard MKVII bust in my opinion. However, on another note, the War Machine bust is also one of my favourites but I guess you really need an Iron Man bust to go with it lol...

How about the upcoming Sideshow MK42 bust? Looks promising so far...

Back