Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

Why? Decreases the initial enjoyment.

from what i heard (non spoiler wise) with all the talk of this movie just setting up for the next one it doesnt sound like anything that huge happens.

and even reading the spoiler above you, everyone in here already kinda knows what happens from speculation. it does sound like a thin movie plot wise

I dunno why I opened fosing's first spoiler tag expecting pictures or something. :slap

from what i heard (non spoiler wise) with all the talk of this movie just setting up for the next one it doesnt sound like anything that huge happens.

and even reading the spoiler above you, everyone in here already kinda knows what happens from speculation. it does sound like a thin movie plot wise

I don't know why they are pushing it as a separate movie when it's basically part two. That being said, I just want Thanos to drill them all with no resolution in this one. Marvel needs a villain to push these characters down and not let them get back up.

I dunno why I opened fosing's first spoiler tag expecting pictures or something. :slap

Spoilers everywhere on the net.

I do appreciate people using the Spoiler tags this week. I'm sure by next Monday, the cats will all be out of the bag.

I don't know why they are pushing it as a separate movie when it's basically part two. That being said, I just want Thanos to drill them all with no resolution in this one. Marvel needs a villain to push these characters down and not let them get back up.

Dont get me wrong, i was ready to end whoever spoiled it as a joke before.

But now i really dont even care if what im seeing is correct. from the stuff ive seen theres nothing that has not been discussed here or nothing that has been that shocking

it sounds like a very safe and predictable movie. I dont think the movie will be bad, it will probably look amazing, but it sounds predictable

Dont get me wrong, i was ready to end whoever spoiled it as a joke before.

But now i really dont even care if what im seeing is correct. from the stuff ive seen theres nothing that has not been discussed here or nothing that has been that shocking

it sounds like a very safe and predictable movie. I dont think the movie will be bad, it will probably look amazing, but it sounds predictable

Well Disney took some chances with their other major properties and look what that got them.

Predictable is safe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just saw it.

I guess if you really want to know who dies, you can look in the spoiler tags.

Spoiler Spoiler:

As for my thoughts on the movie itself, it was ok IMO. The third act was a just a whole lot of shlock action stuff but that’s to be expected I guess. Pretty thin on plot but there are some surprise appearances.

Best Marvel film to date. Cant wait for the next one.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Such a detailed review of why this is the best marvel movie to date since Black Panther is said to hold that title. Or maybe it just whatever is next is the best.

Such a detailed review of why this is the best marvel movie to date since Black Panther is said to hold that title. Or maybe it just whatever is next is the best.
Idk man. You have to watch it yourself. Knowing all the events that had happened in all of past Marvel films and then watching the movie IW was so fulfilling. It just really paid off. I'm not much of a reviewer btw. Sorry.

One thing that seems mostly unanimous in the reviews is that they did Thanos right and he's a great villain. That's all I ask for.

It's basically Thanos' movie more than it is an Avengers one, is the vibe I'm getting.

One thing that seems mostly unanimous in the reviews is that they did Thanos right and he's a great villain. That's all I ask for.

It's basically Thanos' movie more than it is an Avengers one, is the vibe I'm getting.
Going to watch it soon? Wish I can watch it again. Thanos was awesome. So was everyone else.

Just a minor thought on the movie.
Spoiler Spoiler:

They have been saying this is a thanos movie and that Avengers 4 is from the Avengers aspect of it, but thankfully the wait doesn’t seem that long for next year I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man Saturday can’t come fast enough!!! Need to see if my boy gets the symbiote!

Without spoiling anything, can anyone tell me if this movie has any really boring parts that drag on (like everything between the Lagos battle and the airport battle in Civil War)? All I really want is an entertaining movie instead of another borefest... Especially given that the running time for this is over two hours.

Back