Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

Grace really liked it but said it has a total disregard for fan theories, fan favourites and fan fulfilment kinda like how TLJ was perceived. Basically she said if this movie gets a pass, whereas TLJ didn't, it will fuel the Marvel favouritism conspiracy theories further.

So if you had a problem with TLJ, how can you not have a problem with IW is what she's saying.

Welp.

I already have a problem with it based on these reviews. They specifically stated over a year ago that this was not a "Part 1 of 2" film, which is why they changed the title of Infinity War Part 2. And now that's exactly what we are getting.

So if you had a problem with TLJ, how can you not have a problem with IW is what she's saying.

Maybe because IW actually looks pretty good based on trailers whereas TLJ was garbage from trailer 1?

Besides, opinions from a bloated houswife with a high opinion of herself aren't relevant here. ;)

Highlights:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Very disappointing- all of us expected too much- from this description it's a huge huge cop-out as far as being the ultimate superhero movie

I get the feeling that its more of bunch of actions sequences with out any real story that this movie will feel incomplete with out the second have that it requires the second half or else it feels like and incomplete story.

I get the feeling that its more of bunch of actions sequences with out any real story that this movie will feel incomplete with out the second have that it requires the second half or else it feels like and incomplete story.

...and that is the problem.......we'll see how many of you are satisfied reflecting if it is a complete film experience or a big trailer for part 2

I was spoiled against my will and all I’m going to say is this weeks discussion will be interesting and funny as hell. The flame wars!

Gonna be TDKR and TLJ threads all over again. :lol

I just really hope I leave the theatre able to take the positive side...

Anybody that follows the whole Infinity saga in the comics knows all these reviews are probably true. This can’t go deep into the actual story because there are two pivotal characters that are missing in the cast

Spoiler Spoiler:

It’s only the beginning as I expected and I’m glad they didn’t uncover the story if these characters weren’t involved

Nice move Feige :lecture

So it’s basically a two-part movie.

:exactly:

As originally planned as parts 1 & 2 back at SDCC

Only the next chapter will be Avengers 4

As well as it needs to be because the Infinity Gauntlet saga in the comics is just too much to squeeze into 2 hours

Spoiler Spoiler:

Um you do know there's a spoiler tag just put the word spoiler between these"[]" like this: Spoiler was replaced with word so you can see format. [word]Paragraph[/word]

cinema crew+friends already seen it. its even showing today on anzac day. lolz
got free tickets for 6pm show later.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow
So we were lied by the spoilers once again!!!!! In regards to the hulk! Lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back