Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Part 1 & Part 2 - (May 4, 2018 & May 3, 2019)

The one on the left is a lot more menacing than the one on the right. There's too much Brolin in the CGI Thanos.

Oh, what Apocalypse could've been... :monkey2

The heads amazing but the body of an actor wouldnt look right for Thanos, Apocalypse looked goofy due to that. That head on a cgi body like GOTG would be my ideal.

The eyes on the practical one are ******ing amazing!

Nothing new, they anounced during lead up to CW that this was happenng to IW.

So the 2nd movie is still an Avengers movie, but no Thanos in it anymore?

All this build up to him and he'll be dispatched in one single movie? :lol

If Thanos is in that 2nd Avengers movie then why all this hoopla. :lol

Maybe its just acquiring the remaining gems in IW and Avengers 4 (5 really after CW) is about the actual fight with Thanos? Avengers: Mad Titan maybe? Avengers: Courting Death? Or something like that?

I think the first movie happens on Earth while the next one happens in outer Space. So the first one would feel like an Avengers movie, while the second one will feel like a Guardians movie with the Avengers in it. Hence they don't think it's fair to call the second one "part II" since they are very different movies. At least that's what I'm guessing at.

Maybe its just acquiring the remaining gems in IW and Avengers 4 (5 really after CW) is about the actual fight with Thanos? Avengers: Mad Titan maybe? Avengers: Courting Death? Or something like that?

Avengers 3: Thanos dies at the end

Avengers 4: Replacing RDJ with a new actor

Avengers 6: Let's keep milking it

Something like that...:lol

Yeah I don't think Thanos will be killed off in a single movie.

Even if he is he still wins, but he never stays dead so him dying could happen just to bring him back. I'd love for him to become a farmer rather than die tho.

A lot of "part 1" and "part 2" movies have fallen short of expectations in the last couple of years. I think this is a marketing plan more than anything. Some fans see a split story as a cash grab so even though it very well may be a split story they just don't want to market it as one. It's a mind game.

Rumors is that movie number 1 has the original Avengers cast we have been following all these years, second movie is passing the torch to new actors and characters to renew the franchise.

Rumors is that movie number 1 has the original Avengers cast we have been following all these years, second movie is passing the torch to new actors and characters to renew the franchise.

If that's true I'll be in for the first one. If the 2nd one follows Marvel's comic PC push then the MCU was fun while it lasted.

Glad to hear they're ditching the two-parter. I hate those. Just have the original roster go out with a bang and end on a high note. They can do a soft reboot after that and I can have a nice jumping off point before they drag everything out too long.

If they kill Thanos off in this.....

Whedon and Feige ruined Ultron. Holy Hell what could have been.

Good, I'm ready for the new characters to shine. I hope they introduce a lot more.

Glad to hear they're ditching the two-parter. I hate those. Just have the original roster go out with a bang and end on a high note. They can do a soft reboot after that and I can have a nice jumping off point before they drag everything out too long.

agreed- one film alone- JL and this better for it...

Thanos has died and been resurrected many times in the comics. He never stays dead, so I wouldn't worry.

Rehersals have begun in Atlanta even though filming doesn't start until November.

Thanos is up first:

image.jpeg

Back