Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Part 1 & Part 2 - (May 4, 2018 & May 3, 2019)

image.jpeg

I want a Bucky and Sam team up movie. They could be MCU's version of Lethal Weapon.

I want a Bucky and Sam team up movie. They could be MCU's version of Lethal Weapon.

Not a bad idea at all!
However there's no time before Infinity War and we don't know who'll survive.
But if they both live that would be a nice team up outing, maybe Shane Black can redeem himself by writing or directing or give it to John McTiernan if he's out of prison, or see if Mel has a change of heart.

Same here but I'm not against Falcon Cap.

:lol :lol :yess:

:yess:

Dude thats awesome lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:hi5:

Not a bad idea at all!
However there's no time before Infinity War and we don't know who'll survive.
But if they both live that would be a nice team up outing, maybe Shane Black can redeem himself by writing or directing or give it to John McTiernan if he's out of prison, or see if Mel has a change of heart.

:lol
Holy cow. All the stars would have to align for John McTiernan to direct it. I loved the scenes they were in together. In my mind I see Cap sacrificing himself during Infiniti War but the powers that be still see a need for a Captain America. Instead of giving the mantle to Bucky or Falcon the government gives it to USAgent, but he turns out to be incredibly unstable and the boys decide to take him down.

Gary Busey can play U.S. Agent :wink1:
or Nuke might be a good baddie.

Back