Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

My only question on watching the movie, which by the way was epic!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Epic Movie! Going again in two days :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

It’d be too easy and less interesting

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
right?

Hows the movie? Hopefully i can watch it today if am not to jet lagged just got back from thailand/

Was at my son's school today for enrollment and a couple of the kids were watching a bootlegged version of Endgame... I'm so happy I watched this last night or I could have seen some real potential spoilers.

One more additional thing I realized after a good night's sleep from watching the movie that could be a negative:

Spoiler Spoiler:

As a positive (and I don't think this is a spoiler but I'll tag it anyway):
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

One more additional thing I realized after a good night's sleep from watching the movie that could be a negative:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Loved the film but personally preferred IW more because that was non-stop action from the get-go. My few gripes on Endgame though :

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Loved the film but personally preferred IW more because that was non-stop action from the get-go. My few gripes on Endgame though :

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wonder how much these things would stack up down the road. Obviously now hype for the movie is really high and it did a good job as an ending to some story arcs. However, I wonder if this movie will hold-up later when people have come to process it a bit. Don't get me wrong, I really liked it but there are some nagging issues.

Overall I'd say this is probably at the bottom-end of the Russo-led films. That doesn't make it bad (the Russo MCU entries were great) but I think it doesn't hold-up to IW or WS. I think this is closer to or below CW.

A few more showerthoughts:
Spoiler Spoiler:

No spoilers in this post, just hiding it out of courtesy.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Satisfying ending.
Bit predictable.
Still bored by the fight scenes, one cut style CGI shot after another. Never really cared for the MCU style action, except when it's stunt work.
The fun scenes were too long, selfie, new Asgard...
Dude stop.
Thor or cap Marvel, wasted...
As for the sweet ending it was cool but ****s up a lot.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...-Peggy-Carter-who-dies-ending-time-travel/amp
Still a cool ride.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I also still think Iron Man mark 50 in IW was the best armor of them ALL. Maybe it was those big round shoulders. Dude musta been lifting. Endgame armor is fine of course, but simply not as cool.

Just watched it. Thought I was ready, but nope :lol It's a lot to take in and you definitely need multiple viewings of this film. I'll be going to see it again. I thoroughly enjoyed it, although in different ways when comparing to Infinity War which means it was a success in my opinion. I would still give the slight edge to IW, but I suppose that really isn't fair considering how many times I've seen it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's basically Kill Bill.

Volume One was all the balls to the wall, non stop action.

Volume Two still has action, but probably too much talky-talky.

Apparently Brie defeats Thanos by lecturing him about gender until he kills himself. #spoiler

Once more, a courtesy spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh, and a non spoiler.....if you hated Captain Marvel before, like I did, just wait til you get a load of Carl Manvers. Ugh, I think I broke out in hives.

Back