Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you imagine any actor agreeing to play Stark after RDJ I mean who in their right mind would ever want to step into those shoes. They’re better off just sticking to Joker, Batman or Superman. :lol

Marvel should just retire the character and keep him dead lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I would love to see a solo movie on Thanos as some sort of prequel to where he became the “mad titan” or somehow bringing him back but in another parallel universe where he’s the “anti-hero” or him battling some greater evils out in the cosmos. Isn’t there a comic issue of him traveling to some part of the universe where even death doesn’t exist?

Yea he definitely isn’t staying dead

He better or I'll go full Snikt on the MCU!

There's no way RDJ ever plays Tony Stark again, especially if Feige remains in charge of the MCU. They gave him the ultimate send-off, and other than some kind of brief, holographic message being unearthed at some point I can't see them risking the backlash. Tony Stark/IM doesn't need a Nuke The Fridge moment, thank you very much. :lecture

There's no way RDJ ever plays Tony Stark again, especially if Feige remains in charge of the MCU. They gave him the ultimate send-off, and other than some kind of brief, holographic message being unearthed at some point I can't see them risking the backlash. Tony Stark/IM doesn't need a Nuke The Fridge moment, thank you very much. :lecture

Agreed! And it’s becoming apparent they’re positioning Holland’s Spider-Man as the new spokes-hero for the MCU, which makes sense to me for a lotta reasons.

Even if Feige did want to milk more RDJ IM in the MCU they'd still have to convince RDJ himself who has had a lot of clout on how his character is portrayed. The Russos had a long meeting with him pitching the idea of essentially making him a bad guy in CW in order to get him to sign off on it. Given the insane amounts of cash RDJ already has I have a hard time believing that Marvel would ever be able to convince him to come back and negate his epic sendoff in what might soon be the highest grossing film of all time.

I'm sure Mark Hamill is already telling him "Don't do it!" as we speak, lol.

Even if Feige did want to milk more RDJ IM in the MCU they'd still have to convince RDJ himself who has had a lot of clout on how his character is portrayed. The Russos had a long meeting with him pitching the idea of essentially making him a bad guy in CW in order to get him to sign off on it. Given the insane amounts of cash RDJ already has I have a hard time believing that Marvel would ever be able to convince him to come back and negate his epic sendoff in what might soon be the highest grossing film of all time.

I'm sure Mark Hamill is already telling him "Don't do it!" as we speak, lol.

I bet Hamill has never been payed what RDJ got out of Disney lol

Hell I bet RDJ has even surpassed Ford! :horror

Back