Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Taking the 17 million EG made this weekend and assuming a 50% drop each of the next five weekends gives it another 16.725 million domestic just from weekends alone, then with the 30/70 split it does between domestic and foreign 16.725 is 30% of 56.67 million. Add 56.67 million to 2.687 billion and you get 2.743 billion. Which leaves 45 million it would have to make globally over the Monday-Thursday periods of the next five weeks to match Avatar's 2.788 billion. Definitely looks like it will be a photo finish.

Taking the 17 million EG made this weekend and assuming a 50% drop each of the next five weekends gives it another 16.725 million domestic just from weekends alone, then with the 30/70 split it does between domestic and foreign 16.725 is 30% of 56.67 million. Add 56.67 million to 2.687 billion and you get 2.743 billion. Which leaves 45 million it would have to make globally over the Monday-Thursday periods of the next five weeks to match Avatar's 2.788 billion. Definitely looks like it will be a photo finish.

Toy story 4 sales went up today and is breaking records!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you imagine if Endgame falls short of the 3B... and misses beating Avatar by like $5-$7.

If it gets close I think you will see Disney executives, producers and talent buying a mass amount of EG tickets at the movie theaters :rotfl

Then Kelv and I will make up the difference lol

:lol

Film would have made a billion more if they gave us a great Hulk scene..

Movie is such a Financial failure.

Toy story 4 sales went up today and is breaking records!

Yup Disney got the summer locked as I figured with Aladdin, TS 4 and Lion King will just add to EG’s dominance

Godzilla has a lot to overcome, Wick gave it a shot, but has fallen

I heard that if EG beats Avatar then Cameron will combat this by putting the Hulk in Avatar 2 where Hulk will smash all the Military people while the blue folks have hardcore sex with their Hair...

Thus guaranteeing Avatar 2 the top spot of all time.

I heard that if EG beats Avatar then Cameron will combat this by putting the Hulk in Avatar 2 where Hulk will smash all the Military people while the blue folks have hardcore sex with their Hair...

Not sure if many will flock to see a Professor Hulk film , even if this happens

Also what’s up with Hemsworth and the girl playing Valkyrie starring in the MIB film together..Do they have that good of a relationship or is it Hollywood overkill :lol

Russos said that Hulk smashing Loki scene in Avengers 1 prevented that film from beating Avatar and they didn't want to make the same mistake as Whedon. ;)

Not sure if many will flock to see a Professor Hulk film , even if this happens

Test audiences are responding well to the new catchphrase:

“Hulk Respectfully Suggest!!”

...citing “Hulk Smash” as too triggering.

(I’ll show myself out)

Really? After 11 years and 24 films, Endgame can't must the biggest gross ever? I knew it. I can't say I was blown away by it. Putting it in my Top 5 MCU films is doing it a favor.

What a loser. What a sad little film. Forgotten by Thursday. What's next? Home Alone: The Return of Kevin will gross 3B.

Russos said that Hulk smashing Loki scene in Avengers 1 prevented that film from beating Avatar and they didn't want to make the same mistake as Whedon. ;)

Not true... We know it was Caps Cowl that kept it from that Extra Billion

Test audiences are responding well to the new catchphrase:

“Hulk Respectfully Suggest!!”

...citing “Hulk Smash” as too triggering.

(I’ll show myself out)

:lol :lol :lol

Not true... We know it was Caps Cowl that kept it from that Extra Billion

5uy.gif

Very true, lol.

So when Hulk did the snap , how much time did it take everyone to return between the time when Thanos destroyed the mansion.

Reason I asked is did Tchalla just show up at Wakanda , or did Strange portal him to Wakanda because he had to take time to gather the armies and Strange had to get his assistant and the other apprentices. And how did Valkryie and the Asgardians know where they were, not to mention somebody had to contact Pepper to suit up.

Didn’t Peter say to Tony that Strange was talking to the heroes of a gang plan.

I love the final battle, but can’t deny the Russo’s left a lot of holes. I hope we get extended scenes that explain more in the blu ray release

The only "holes" in the final battle that matter at all are the portals that all of the heroes emerge from.

;)

The only "holes" in the final battle that matter at all are the portals that all of the heroes emerge from.

;)
Lol

The real question is, what about all the other people in existence? Those who were in planes, driving, getting operated on, and who knows what else with aliens. BUT, it's a comic story so...

(Still the greatest superhero movie ever made)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

So when Hulk did the snap , how much time did it take everyone to return between the time when Thanos destroyed the mansion.

Reason I asked is did Tchalla just show up at Wakanda , or did Strange portal him to Wakanda because he had to take time to gather the armies and Strange had to get his assistant and the other apprentices. And how did Valkryie and the Asgardians know where they were, not to mention somebody had to contact Pepper to suit up.

Didn’t Peter say to Tony that Strange was talking to the heroes of a gang plan.

I love the final battle, but can’t deny the Russo’s left a lot of holes. I hope we get extended scenes that explain more in the blu ray release
Most likely all of a sudden they were back, said "what the ****" and went into action.
Remember strange saw the winning outcome. So he went and gathered everyone and said "we got some **** to handle".

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back