Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

950520E8-D4F4-4E7C-8E6E-AE08AC78F9E4.jpeg

Lion King is projected to open between 180-260 which would beat IW!

With LK, IX and even Spidey FFH Disney is about to own that list lol

3D6B4D51-A189-48D5-9609-0097C0EA11C5.jpeg

You guys still discussing this turkey of a movie???

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

If it gets close I think you will see Disney executives, producers and talent buying a mass amount of EG tickets at the movie theaters :rotfl

Then Kelv and I will make up the difference lol

If it gets close I think you will see Disney executives, producers and talent buying a mass amount of EG tickets at the movie theaters :rotfl

Then Kelv and I will make up the difference lol

I agree with this. Black Panther sat at $699 million+ domestically for a LONG time (relatively speaking). For its last weekend in theaters, Disney added many more screens and it made enough to break $700 million (which, at the time, only two other films had done). If Endgame gets close enough to Avatar's global mark, I can see them doing something similar.

The House of Mouse took back the lead with Aladdin

$90.4 million opening weekend ...$112.7 million for four day memorial holiday weekend

See ya Mr. Wick..good showing though :horror

Let’s see if the lizard can compete with the House of Mouse

That Aladdin was a huge win for them after the Memorial weekend Solo disaster last year and Dumbo bombing.

The Disney Classics will more than likely bank , whether they are good or not, people will pay to see them if they are based on animated favorites

Wick 3 was the DP of this year, banking on more than what was expected becoming a hit IMO. But it didn’t stand a chance in a long run and after Godzilla, expect it to drop more with EG being untouchable . :lecture

Back