Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

I agree with all of your cons except for Thor. I like his arc and his segue into asgardians of the galaxy and character interaction with GOTG is good.

wggqmx1s_o.jpg

"Assemble."

:yess:

Oh snap I need to order that lol

There were some decent Hulk moments in that.

But then there was just weird lol

- The Ancient One can kick the Hulk's ass

- SW was able to break Thanos' blade, which Thanos was able to break Cap's shield with, therefore SW can break Cap's shield? LOL

- I liked that one brief interaction with Thor and CM in the beginning "I like this one."

- I felt EG Thor is very de-powered. I felt IW Thor would wipe the floor against 2014 Thanos

- I wanted to see CM beat the ***** out of Thanos

But Feige said she was the most powerful avenger. I never though about her carrying the gauntlet and simply not using it instead. Sounds like a plot hole.

Although, I don't think the original plan was to use it, it was to take it to the truck to send it back in time? Plus, she might not know how to use it. It was big, so she doesn't know that it can fit her hand.
It is a plot hole. They just needed to show the team working together, but it made no sense.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Just finished the so called "MRA incel pencildick" edition.

Some of it I can honestly admitted I liked. Cut out of a lot slow scenes and talking and exposition. Battle was pretty weird to not see a single female character. Must have been a labor of love for the guy...had to be painstaking. The run time was great. Almost half the movie is GONE!

But the most egregious part? Cap goes back in time. They say "see you in five seconds" and the bright flash. Then boom. CREDITS. No resolution to Cap's story. No old man Cap.

How the hell was that threatening enough to remove it??

Whatever. I'm talking a long long break for all things Marvel, both official and pencildick edits.

The only item on my Marvel radar is the ML figure of Madripoor Wolverine. Been waiting decades for that. The movies though? God, I need a sabbatical from these things.

You know what kind of idiot you have to be to write an article about a movie that:

Made $357 million opening weekend
Is going to be # 1 movie at 2.8 billion after doing the impossible, beating Avatar
Will end at a 850 million domestic only 2nd movie in history to pass 800 million
Has a great cinema score
Has a great rotten tomatoes critic score
Had a great fan score

To say that it underperformed is like saying Selma Hayek and Hayley Atwell breasts have underperformed.

Yeah that much of an idiot lol

You know what kind of idiot you have to be to write an article about a movie that:

Is going to be # 1 movie at 2.8 billion after doing the impossible, beating Avatar
Will end at a 850 million domestic only 2nd movie in history to pass 800 million
Has a great cinema score
Had a great fan score

To say that it underperformed is like saying Selma Hayek and Hayley Atwell breasts have underperformed.

Yeah, the people who are criticizing it for having such a front loaded box office really need to get a clue. It was arguably the most anticipated movie of all-time and the one with the most potential for its viewing experience to be spoiled if not seen right away. Of course it was going to be front loaded.

Had it not been for the 3 hour run time it would’ve already beat Avatar global and TFA domestic.

Last edited:

Yeah that would’ve been bonkers no doubt about it.

Now it will just have to settle for a measly 357 opening, 2.8 global and 850 domestic.

How embarrassing.

Has a great cinema score
Had a great fan score

Its ok, this one states it won’t top of avatar hahaha

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/a...l-battle-catch-all-time-avatar-record-1212784

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back