Avengers: Endgame - Nano Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First post wouldn't let me edit it.
ff41547df0804adc6be4d0e2a992209c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Congrats!! Sideshow started to ship them out? Might want to hop on soon

Congrats!! Sideshow started to ship them out? Might want to hop on soon
Thanks. Now I just need to decide if I like the movie poster behind it or not lol

Anyone know a good place or website to get acrylic for a decent price?

Also the one thing I dislike about this statue and the infinity gauntlet is the lack of wall adapters.
What is the best thing to use for this? A cell phone USB adapter or should I buy something?

Just got mine in today. As foolish as it sounds, the lack of weight is a bit of a turn off, especially with the base. It?s great that shipping was low but for $400 it would be nicer if it felt more well built

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine in today. As foolish as it sounds, the lack of weight is a bit of a turn off, especially with the base. It?s great that shipping was low but for $400 it would be nicer if it felt more well built

Yeah the weight threw me off also. But once I got it in place I'm not picking it up.

Haven?t seen any hype for this but I just received the Hulk life size Gauntlet and this is a great finishing piece to the line. Like the Iron Man version I wish the base had weight to it, especially for the price.

58b7a4afddf1dece6be6056bf448424d.jpg

So the base isn?t heavy like their Infinity version?

Not in the least. The Hulk version has the same problems as the Iron Man one like weight, the light controls requiring you to take a piece off the gauntlet and the power switch also being inside the gauntlet and not on the base.

I don?t know if the weight was kept down for shipping or what but the lack of heft makes the piece feel cheap and for nearly $700 you shouldn?t have that feeling.

It looks phenomenal so the weight is really only an issue when moving the statue and it?s a minor gripe but Hot Toys should have glued some weights inside the base or something

The weight doesn't bother me at all. I don't think the looks or feels cheap at all. To get around the switch inside I got a wifi switch and plugged it into that. So when I ask google to turn on the hall of armor all my statues turn on and the leds.
2b9fbf37375f8479afed6833b3a9097d.jpg

The weight doesn't bother me at all. I don't think the looks or feels cheap at all. To get around the switch inside I got a wifi switch and plugged it into that. So when I ask google to turn on the hall of armor all my statues turn on and the leds.
2b9fbf37375f8479afed6833b3a9097d.jpg

Now you have to rename Google either Jarvis or Friday. :lol

If any Aussies are wanting the Hulk version, Sugo have this at 35% off for Black Friday, $999 down to $649. I just grabbed one.

Thanks!

And now it’s $629.99 AUD!

Well looks like I’m cancelling my Popcultcha preorder.

I only wish I had know they would reduce the standard Nano Gauntlet by half too. But by the time they did that a month back I had already received mine from Popcultcha.

Thanks!

And now it’s $629.99 AUD!

Well looks like I’m cancelling my Popcultcha preorder.

I only wish I had know they would reduce the standard Nano Gauntlet by half too. But by the time they did that a month back I had already received mine from Popcultcha.

I didn't know the standard one was half price too, that's temping to have all 3. Are you happy with yours?

I didn't know the standard one was half price too, that's temping to have all 3. Are you happy with yours?

Honestly. Not really. It just looks fairly cheap, but at the same time it’s the best on the market. But at Sugo’s current price it’s not too bad.

At one point, I wanted this. But other compelling pieces of characters I've been waiting for changed my priorities. Love admiring from afar tho.

Last day to get this 'free' with purchase at Sideshow. Pretty outstanding deal. Picked up the EFX Vader helmet and a $30 baby batman to get to the $377.

Back