Avengers: Endgame - Nano Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't decided which one to go for, the Hulk life size or this one..... The Hulk piece will go with the Gauntlet in size and be a nice pair. Not sure?

Just get both!

I was even getting the 1/4 versions of the non Hulk versions but I found them too small to display.... but then again I’ve also got all the Hot Toys Cosbaby versions as well.

I went with iron man version. I didn't want the hulk version to take away from the life size infinity gauntlet.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I went with iron man version. I didn't want the hulk version to take away from the life size infinity gauntlet.

I like the Iron Man version for its smaller footprint as well, but it was hardly in the movie. Most of the time it was the Hulk version being used and carried around like a hot potato throughout the last part.

I like the Iron Man version for its smaller footprint as well, but it was hardly in the movie. Most of the time it was the Hulk version being used and carried around like a hot potato throughout the last part.
Very true but.... Iron man saved the universe.

Yes but when Stark snapped, he wasn't wearing any version of the 'gauntlet'. The stones had simply been transferred to his armoured arm.
Good point. But it's the glove Tony created that could harness the power of the stones. I like both versions :)

You both are not helping with my decision :lol

:monkey3

Do you have the life size infinity gauntlet? If no than get hulk. If yes get iron man.

OR get all 3 :)

And lest you forget, you can also preorder the Taurus one which actually represents Starks’ snap!!!

Plus you can also get the various Iron Studio statues in 1/10 and 1/4 scale which represent various Infinity/Nano Gauntlet snapping scenes. I think I’ve got most of them all preordered as well..... as well as the various 1/6 scale figures.

Sometimes I wish I had never heard of the MCU.

I just found this nano gauntlet bank at a comic shop for $27. Pretty decent alternative to the HT :lol

9C616D37-CC56-4CAF-8711-B26607B3CD48.jpg

382F71EF-59FC-4188-9AC9-AC65E68EC4BE.jpg

116EE114-09CE-471E-8001-C92E3A6A77B5.jpg

Ok I think it looks good... BUT.. it looks paper thin and so light.

Justin's on point about the stones looking cheap and overall piece looking platic toyish instead of metalesque touches infinity gauntlet has. Paint job is nice but again plastic looking. I will lose my 20% deposit but I don't want anything at that level in my collection. Too bad.

If they made it so fingers could snap pose and articulate like Hasbro gauntlet....not to wear, just pose, I could easiky have paid much more.

Justin's on point about the stones looking cheap and overall piece looking platic toyish instead of metalesque touches infinity gauntlet has. Paint job is nice but again plastic looking. I will lose my 20% deposit but I don't want anything at that level in my collection. Too bad.

Just keep in mind that the ‘stones’ were the same in the Infinity Gauntlet version, but that piece certainly wasn’t cheap looking and was quite weighty.

Yes, I know. But Justin has a good point that why didnt they use those type of weighty stones u see at those gift shops at national parks for example. And no articulation when Hasbro has one.
Sure, if u gotta have one for display I understand. I just want more quality and innovation and willing to pay up for it.

Back