Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it weird that I'm more excited about the toys that will come out of this movie than the movie itself?

I am sure you are right and Howard Chan is just going to cash in on this.

Now is a time to just get new figures and every new figure design is really better than the previous.

I can't believe that people are saying Hulkbuster can't be higher than $500.

Monger was $480. SSC's Raynor is $500. Igor is $510, and they're all dwarves compared to Hulkbuster which charts say is 11 feet in height, making him 22 inches in 1/6 scale, and possibly just as wide.

Also, LOL @ people asking for it to be DIE-CAST. Then they would curse HT if they see how much it would add to the already high pricetag.

My friend from work texted me about the leak. Trailer is Awsome! Already lost count on how many views I gave it. Can't wait til May to get here. Pre-ordering the Cap figure for sure!

Just watched the trailer for the first time... "... There are no strings on me" ... My stomach sank and my goosebumps had goosebumps. This is going to be beyond epic.

Wow...I would definately want the Ultron figure and that's all. Preferably the first, iron man like incarnation.

Back