Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be shocked if HB is much taller than 20 inches, but if it is indeed 22 or 24 inches and it's MASSIVE, how exactly would HT sell it? In two, three, pieces?

I thought HT and the Build-A-Figure model was preposterous, but on second thought.... :lol

I'd be shocked if HB is much taller than 20 inches, but if it is indeed 22 or 24 inches and it's MASSIVE, how exactly would HT sell it? In two, three, pieces?

I thought HT and the Build-A-Figure model was preposterous, but on second thought.... :lol

Make him less than 22" and HT better be ready to feel the wrath of those who'd complain about height inaccuracy.

Charts say Hulkbuster is 11 feet and 22" is the accurate 1/6 equivalent of that.

The hulk buster will be huge.... I mean you can see how small the mark 43 IM suit head was in the suit.

I definitely want an Ultron for my collection. Hulk Buster would be unbelievably HUGE it would need it's own room just to host it lol

Am I the only person who thinks Ultron is yet another villain inspired in some way by TDK's Joker? Sherlock's Moriarty, IM3's Mandarin, the villain from Skyfall... all good, but all slightly derivative. Ultron came across as a robot version of Joker. It's like moviemakers can't think round that character, so strong is the hold he has on their imaginations.

If Ultron is anything like the comics and his entire history, he is nothing like the Joker. He has specific motives and goals. So did the Mandarin. I'm not really sure how you are reading the Joker into that? The whole point of the Joker is he spreads chaos for the sake of chaos and has no real motivation except a sick desire to see people tear each other apart and expose the worst things about humans... which itself is also not original to the Joker.

If Ultron is anything like the comics and his entire history, he is nothing like the Joker. He has specific motives and goals. So did the Mandarin. I'm not really sure how you are reading the Joker into that? The whole point of the Joker is he spreads chaos for the sake of chaos and has no real motivation except a sick desire to see people tear each other apart and expose the worst things about humans... which itself is also not original to the Joker.

I guess I'm reading the tone of the Joker into what I saw and heard - that weird, ****ed up logic which the Joker was able to impose on people in TDK is what I heard from Ultron in the trailer, as distinct from villains who simply want a particular gain. Just as the Joker was about 'sending a message' to the point where he was happy to burn up a lot of money and kill however many people, Ultron seems to be doing what he does in pursuit of his own twisted idea of freedom, and quoting a song from Pinocchio to support that juxtaposes the childlike and the menacing in a way that's very Joker-like (clown make-up and killing).

I don't have much knowledge of Ultron and the Avengers from the comic books so I'm only really referring to the trailer.

This line of figures is going to kill my wallet. Thank God that I have been purchasing figures for the last 2 years without using up my reward points. I have a feeling I'm going to need every last one of them.

Regardless of the financial hit, I can't wait for this line. :panic: Sign me up for ALL of them...

Amazing. Hulkbuster looks great. My only issue with it is seeing Cap constantly without his helmet, especially in battle scenes. That bothers me for some reason. Ultron looks menacing, no question. And presumably Thor choking Stark is his reaction to Tony revealing he created Ultron...? Very interesting shot of Widow pressing her hand against Hulk's. Is she his new Betty? Sadly no Vision in this trailer, and didnt really see Witch use her powers too much. But this is really going to be epic.

I know, right? I'm still hoping they come out with sleeved Thor. It really see,s that they're gonna have sleeveless Thor for most of the film. I had to pass on that new Judge Dredd figure as soon as I watched this trailer and will start saving up now. Guess I'll get Hawkeye, Steve, Tony, Thor (hopefully), Vision, Ultron, and MAYBE Hulk, depending on how they do his size and such. I'm not a fan of his new pants with the Avengers logo on it and all that. I don't need a new Black Widow and I'll wait to see how Wanda and Pietro turn out but I'm probably gonna get them anyway. So I guess I, gonna have to save like 1,500 or more. Ugh. This is gonna be an expensive line even without Hulk or Hulkbuster of they decide to make that. Speaking of, has Rhino even been put up for pre order yet?

Back