Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: I'll be getting everything from this movie, it's gonna be great, I'm thinking an Ultron vs everyone diorama

Nice! I want to have the whole team together, action ready poses, then have Ultron lofted somewhere either above or to the side. Kinda looming over them. The only thing I'm unsure of is the BW from this movie. I'm not loving the costume so far and hate the short hair. So I might get the WS version and just put her in the AoU set up...or just not have BW in the set up...or just get both...

Nice! I want to have the whole team together, action ready poses, then have Ultron lofted somewhere either above or to the side. Kinda looming over them. The only thing I'm unsure of is the BW from this movie. I'm not loving the costume so far and hate the short hair. So I might get the WS version and just put her in the AoU set up...or just not have BW in the set up...or just get both...

That's a good idea, I might just get the AOU Widow just to have the complete set but the WS one will be the one I display. I like the idea of having Ultron higher than all the others, so hopefully we get a shorter Hulk 2.0(14-15''), yep I'm copying that idea :lol

I'm only in for Ultron, so I guess I'm kinda lucky in that regard. :lecture

I'm only in for Ultron, so I guess I'm kinda lucky in that regard. :lecture

Same. I sold most of my collections and will just be getting HT's of my two favorite Marvel characters when their made, Ultron and some time in the future Thanos.

I will most likely keep my Starboost that's on preorder as I love the design and space, and maybe Heartbreaker too. I also want Shotgun if it gets made. Every other HT i'll be happy just looking at pictures of.

So is it likely that the old Avengers lineup will go up in price with the release of the newer ones? or down in price?

Depending on whether the newer ones are better and what differences there are. Loki should stay high due to the fact the avengers one is the only one with both staffs and helmet. Avengers cap seems to be high too, i don't know why as it's not my favorite design haha. Iron man will always increase on retail regardless. Widow probably may go down. Hawkeye may go down a little due to less people paying over the top for the old one and just getting the new one. Likewise for Hulk if a new one is made. Hulkbuster is a must have as that will reach insane prices if made. Thor has already dropped in value as TDW Thor seems better.

Depending on whether the newer ones are better and what differences there are. Loki should stay high due to the fact the avengers one is the only one with both staffs and helmet. Avengers cap seems to be high too, i don't know why as it's not my favorite design haha. Iron man will always increase on retail regardless. Widow probably may go down. Hawkeye may go down a little due to less people paying over the top for the old one and just getting the new one. Likewise for Hulk if a new one is made. Hulkbuster is a must have as that will reach insane prices if made. Thor has already dropped in value as TDW Thor seems better.

oh! I already have Loki.... I just need Hawkeye Cap and Thor. I also do not like the design of the Avengers cap, [forgive me] but it's a little too Puerto Rico!
bb2d3585eb886d5cd042e3660e7a4a2c.jpg

I also do not like the design of the Avengers cap, [forgive me] but it's a little too Puerto Rico!
View attachment 109191

I cannot unsee! :rotfl

Same. I sold most of my collections and will just be getting HT's of my two favorite Marvel characters when their made, Ultron and some time in the future Thanos.

Yup, though in my case it's more that I'm trying to maintain an all-villain 1/6 collection. Already have Red Skull, I have a Killian custom in the works, and PO'd TDW Loki with intentions of slapping an Avengers Loki head on it and a smaller spear since I like the un-helmeted look more (not saying the full-on Avengers look is bad but rather he had a lot of good scenes when he wasn't in his full gear). Ultron will most likely be my final one though I'll have to think about it if I really want to get Thanos. I mean he's cool and all, but he's not someone I'd immediately describe as a personal favorite of mine from the comics as most of my love for Marvel villains falls on Ultron (being my most favorite), Magneto, Annihilus and Spidey's rogues gallery.

I cannot unsee! :rotfl

Yup, though in my case it's more that I'm trying to maintain an all-villain 1/6 collection. Already have Red Skull, I have a Killian custom in the works, and PO'd TDW Loki with intentions of slapping an Avengers Loki head on it and a smaller spear since I like the un-helmeted look more (not saying the full-on Avengers look is bad but rather he had a lot of good scenes when he wasn't in his full gear). Ultron will most likely be my final one though I'll have to think about it if I really want to get Thanos. I mean he's cool and all, but he's not someone I'd immediately describe as a personal favorite of mine from the comics as most of my love for Marvel villains falls on Ultron (being my most favorite), Magneto, Annihilus and Spidey's rogues gallery.

I really wanna see your Killian custom, I would love to see Annihilus in the MCU, he would be great, one of my favourite villains. I was hoping to see some DOFP figures so I could get a decent Magneto

JARVIS = VISION
JARVIS MK I
JARVIS mark ONE
JARVIS ONE
JarVIS ONE
VIS 1 one.
Just thinking.

Back