Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking that Stark makes a humanoid body for Jarvis, and some female character makes a comment about him being a Vision, maybe it's Scarlet Witch, and so that becomes his nickname, and thus his hero code name.

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

I wonder what accessories the Ultron could come with, possibly BD parts is all I can think off. He's pretty much self contained and never needed handheld weapons etc.

I wonder what accessories the Ultron could come with, possibly BD parts is all I can think off. He's pretty much self contained and never needed handheld weapons etc.

Yeah they might do a Battle damaged version, or just include the BD parts like you said, some alternate hands and possibly an exclusive accessory.... but it depends on what he does in the movie, too early to tell imo

Yeah they might do a Battle damaged version, or just include the BD parts like you said, some alternate hands and possibly an exclusive accessory.... but it depends on what he does in the movie, too early to tell imo
I'd heard that he was going to have 3 "versions" in the movie. I'm guessing one version will be whedon's creation with the other 2 being comic book accurate. So who knows which they'll even pick to do.

I'd heard that he was going to have 3 "versions" in the movie. I'm guessing one version will be whedon's creation with the other 2 being comic book accurate. So who knows which they'll even pick to do.

All 3. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a MMS figure with interchangeable parts showing his first upgrade and Movie Promo Edition of his final upgrade.

Well they'll do the final act Ultron for sure, if we get the others they'll be bonuses for sure but not expected. I think the "Ultron" from set pics is the second version of Ultron in the film, and the final version will be an upgrade from that with the Adamantium body and signature Ultron look.

Now wouldn't it be something if the classic Ultron look is actually the final form?

It has to be imo, the teaser is the ideal look for final Ultron imo. And to change Ultron's look unnecessarily just cause they can would be a dis-service to fans of the character. And Marvel Studios are pretty good at giving fans what they want. Especially in the costume department.

Well they'll do the final act Ultron for sure, if we get the others they'll be bonuses for sure but not expected. I think the "Ultron" from set pics is the second version of Ultron in the film, and the final version will be an upgrade from that with the Adamantium body and signature Ultron look.

With how popular IM armors are, I expect all 3 versions to be made.

Hey man where did u read that 3 suit news? Pls share the link with me?

Hey man where did u read that 3 suit news? Pls share the link with me?

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. Possible plot spoilers

https://screenrant.com/avengers-2-age-ultron-plot-character-details/

Maybe, but it depends on how well Ultron is received, RDJ is what makes IM armours sell imo.

True, but in some countries (especially China) walking and talking robots from movies will sell no matter what.

All it will take is a few scenes of Ultron kicking ass :)

Still no pics of Thor on set in his new uniform. I'm getting anxious to see his new duds. Very interested to see where they go next with his outfit. His Dark World suit was great.

Yeah I'm not gonna trust that article for anything and dismiss it as speculation

and yeah I think Ultron will sell anyway, villians always do

I'm not going to completely dismiss it since some of it has already been confirmed, but I'm waiting till SDCC to hear more.

Still no pics of Thor on set in his new uniform. I'm get anxious to see his new duds. Very interested to see where they go next with his outfit. His Dark World suit was great.

I loved the TDW costume too. Hopefully we see pics of him on set soon so I can decide If I like the AOU suit more than it.

Still no pics of Thor on set in his new uniform. I'm get anxious to see his new duds. Very interested to see where they go next with his outfit. His Dark World suit was great.

I also liked Thor's Dark World outfit, I ordered both figures too... I'm really looking forward to the reveal

The only thing I hope they don't do for Thor is put an Avengers logo on him. That would so damn odd looking on someone like him, and I guess of his status. He simply doesn't need a logo, same with Vision, Wanda, Pietro, and even Tony's armor himself. Natasha, Clint, and Steve make sense but I really hope Thor doesn't have one. At least make him carry around an Avengers card. XD

Back