Aurra Sing 1/6 Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedijim3002

Super Freak
Reaction score
I started this project ages ago and was never satisfied with the results but yesterday it was infused with new life in the form the f a new body.

I used the Phicen Lady Death body and hands. Still have to do a repaint and weather everything. Plus if like to get some real or simulated leather holsters and belts.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457448880.358224.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457448892.243309.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457448899.960986.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457448910.029232.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457448922.647484.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457448930.515177.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457448941.016454.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457448949.851157.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457448959.519576.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457448967.938298.jpg

Please feel free to post suggestions and your own customs.

I think she deserves her own thread. Couldn't find one so I started one.

I made an Aurra waaay back, but now I'm thinking of revisiting her. She definitely needs more attention. Her and Ventress.

Nice thinking jedijim on using the Phicen Lady Death body, a little busty for Sing, but she could have used her bounty earnings for an "equipment upgrade". :lol Thought SS might do her one day, but I think with the new movies that's not gonna happen. Nate you should post yours here too. I've got the figure and the book too, which is really great if you like bounty hunters, has info not just of Sing and PT bounty hunters but OT too. Most of what she comes with is useful except for the body and gun belt.

Amazing ! What have u used to dye the body?

I haven't. I was merely suggesting that it could be possible to dye this body for other customs. Phicen needs to start making these not only in all different shapes and sizes but colors as well.

I would buy a red body for a Shak Ti custom from the Force Unleashed.
Also a blue body for Aayla Secura and Mystique. I hope they are just a scratching the surface of what they will and can produce. I'd love to see a taller green body as well for a She Hulk.

I haven't. I was merely suggesting that it could be possible to dye this body for other customs. Phicen needs to start making these not only in all different shapes and sizes but colors as well.

I would buy a red body for a Shak Ti custom from the Force Unleashed.
Also a blue body for Aayla Secura and Mystique. I hope they are just a scratching the surface of what they will and can produce. I'd love to see a taller green body as well for a She Hulk.

So did u paint it or you bought it already in white color? I am asking because I always wanted to make an Aurra Sing custom but apparently acrylics are not good for those rubbery bodies.

So did u paint it or you bought it already in white color? I am asking because I always wanted to make an Aurra Sing custom but apparently acrylics are not good for those rubbery bodies.

No. I did not paint it. It came white. It's the Phicen Lady Death body.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457724758.454451.jpg

Nice work, I have been waiting on my Lady death figure to make an Aurra as well. and while waiting was able to get an extra lady death body. Again nice job!!!

Back