Attn Sideshow!! .. its time for a new grail of grails!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
because it would generate a lot of hype.
Hype generates attention.
Attention extends visibility.
Extended visibility = broader collector base
Broader collector base = higher sales across all product lines ...

..... make sense ??? marketing 101

yes, Bring on another Preorder Fiasco,sideshow !!!!!

Fiasco aside, I will probably get a reg Planet Hulk dio tonight with the Ex...And I'll make a SF painter custom bronze it.

because it would generate a lot of hype.
Hype generates attention.
Attention extends visibility.
Extended visibility = broader collector base
Broader collector base = higher sales across all product lines ...

..... make sense ??? marketing 101

Um, This dio already has massive hype. I haven't seen people this excited since SIM or Thor. It would actually be pretty stupid for SS to put a super low ES (50) when they could make alot more $$ with a bit bigger ES (450). I can get into other good reasons why, but theres no need.

makes sense $$$ marketing 101

Don't get me wrong, I too would like a ES of 100 or less, but it's not going to happen unless they dip it in fake bronze.

Um, This dio already has massive hype. I haven't seen people this excited since SIM or Thor. It would actually be pretty stupid for SS to put a super low ES (50) when they could make alot more $$ with a bit bigger ES (450). I can get into other good reasons why, but theres no need.

Youre just afraid of not getting one (if it was ES 50) because you know that I'll get 2. :lol

Youre just afraid of not getting one (if it was ES 50) because you know that I'll get 2. :lol

Haha, we'll see. I'll nab mine when aval via pass code Mr. Spook is a waste of time.

Don't get me wrong, I too would like a ES of 100 or less, but it's not going to happen unless they dip it in fake bronze.

you dont get what Im saying.
they might make more $$$ from this 1 piece by producing more.
But by generating hype and broadening the collector base they'd generate more sale across all lines.

more Hulk Dios = $10,000 more profit
more Sales across all lines = $500,000 more profit ....

actually thats all BS.
Nash is right. And I'll secure 2 for him as well. Youre gonna have a tough time getting this piece .... :monkey1

you dont get what Im saying.
they might make more $$$ from this 1 piece by producing more.
But by generating hype and broadening the collector base they'd generate more sale across all lines.

more Hulk Dios = $10,000 more profit
more Sales across all lines = $500,000 more profit ....

actually thats all BS.
Nash is right. And I'll secure 2 for him as well. Youre gonna have a tough time getting this piece .... :monkey1

Thats what i thought lol.

mwa ha ha. I hope your guys pass codes end up missing during PO time, and the ES is like 25 ;)

Afterwards I'll cheer up nash by sending him pics of my PH dio score while he hugs his green vega.

Last edited:
... done ... :monkey1

PZOF2.jpg

..... its time for a comparable grey hulk vs spidey fiasco ....

things have grown boring lately and its time to spice things up.
Id prefer it to be a Star Wars or Marvel piece. THose have the most passionate fans and will stir up the most ^^^^ over it ...

..... and NOT a faux bronze edition.

Back