Attakus Series 5 line-up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
elwood49 said:

Damn, I was really hoping to spend way too much money on my first Attakus piece :monkey5

And never believe anything you hear on April first. Especially when it falls on a Sunday. No one makes announcements on Sundays.

Shang at Statue Forum fessed up and said this was an April Fools joke so Series 5 is still unknown.

finally, It'll be pretty interesting to see a display shelf with a whole bunch of Cody's looking at the Emperor's holo:lol but I still think it looks pretty damn good.
Commander Cody - "Order 66"
11078d1283960479-first-star-wars-series-5-statue-revealed-commandercody66order7.jpg

11075d1283958099-first-star-wars-series-5-statue-revealed-commandercody66order5.jpg

11072d1283958099-first-star-wars-series-5-statue-revealed-commandercody66order2.jpg

7.jpg

Commander Cody - "Ready to Fight"
11079d1283960479-first-star-wars-series-5-statue-revealed-commandercodyreadyfight1.jpg

11085d1283958116-first-star-wars-series-5-statue-revealed-commandercodyreadyfight7.jpg

Star Wars line by Sideshow, is better than Attakus!

I can't wait to see C3PO, R2D2, Emperor on Throne, Stormtrooper Premium Format , for example! :yess:

Attakus present two version of Cody :slap Ok Attakus, go away quickly! :dunno

He. As far as I know, SSC ALWAYS presents two versions of their statues: a regular and an exclusive one. Eventhough the diferences are minor - mostly a switch out head - they are enough for some to justify the purchase of both versions. Besides, the second Cody might just be a prototype that never get's made.

Anyway, I think this space is better used for the discussion of the Attakus series 5 statues, then a discussion about SSC vs Attakus. You know that that discussion is an endless street.

I look forward to owning both versions of cody.

how anyone could prefer the SS version of vader over either attakus version is beyond me.

Star Wars line by Sideshow, is better than Attakus!

I can't wait to see C3PO, R2D2, Emperor on Throne, Stormtrooper Premium Format , for example! :yess:

Attakus present two version of Cody :slap Ok Attakus, go away quickly! :dunno

:hi5: ,,,,attakus could have been a contender if it had not been for their poor attempt at human characters,,,,their helmet characters are nice enough,,,,jango fett is thier best by far,,,,but they simply can't compete with sideshows pfs,,,,

good luck attakus,,,,but i'm affraid it is a little too late,,,,

:hi5: ,,,,attakus could have been a contender if it had not been for their poor attempt at human characters,,,,their helmet characters are nice enough,,,,jango fett is thier best by far,,,,but they simply can't compete with sideshows pfs,,,,

good luck attakus,,,,but i'm affraid it is a little too late,,,,

Deffinately agree! Star Wars Premium Format figures now blow away Attakus Statues! that said they made as you said very cool statues indeed... I had the Jango Fett and others... Jabba too was great! but human likeness were a big let down... so PREMIUM FORMAT WINS!

I look forward to owning both versions of cody.

how anyone could prefer the SS version of vader over either attakus version is beyond me.

Indeed the Attakus Vader 1 has the best pose for any Vader statue to this moment, no Sideshow, Kotobukiya, Gentle Giant or Cinemaquette Vader statue can beat that for now - though the GG kneeling Vader is very close behind IMO. I was never fond of Vader statues wielding the red plastic pole they like to call lightsaber (when not lit looks like crap). I like Vader in imposing pose, Darth Vader doesn't strike fear with his lightsaber, but by his simple presence.. Though the Attakus human faces are ugly the armored characters are among the best - still some lack action poses. As for Cody statue I totally don't care for the character.

Attakus is still making statues??? Lol...

This is exactly what I said when I saw this thread. Necro-post FTW!! Their first Vader is still my favorite Vader statue to this day, but it's so out of scale with the rest of my collection I don't feel the need to bother tracking one down anymore.

Deffinately agree! Star Wars Premium Format figures now blow away Attakus Statues! that said they made as you said very cool statues indeed... I had the Jango Fett and others... Jabba too was great! but human likeness were a big let down... so PREMIUM FORMAT WINS!

yes,,,,definitely agree too,,,, i also had jango and very much regret selling it!!!!! had vader1 also displayed with gg's vader,,,,even with the monkey arms and oversized clown boots,,,, vader1 was my favorite vader so i sold gg vader!!!!! once ss came out with their vader,,,,vader1 was an easy sell,,,,same with grievous once ss released theirs,,,,

Back