Statue Attakus Prestige Statue : Yoda Using the Force

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though the 1:1 SSC Yoda is in everyone's mouth at the moment I am still liking my Prestige Yoda.
I added the double mounted autographs of Oz and Freeborn next to Yoda yesterday.
Just want to share it with you :)

mnwwunpw.jpg

It's a fantastic piece, best licensed yoda statue available as of now. Will it be after the release by SS? Who knows? It will all depend on the price point from SS and the value for money argument I think

Awesome statue tho mate :)

In all honesty, the level of details make it something that I'd sooner stick in my garden then collection, because it's got a garden gnome level of detail. Plus the paint app is so dull and there's no mixed media which you need on a lifesize. I hope the SS piece is waaaay better. Having said that, I got a lot of Attakus' smaller stuff and it's brilliant but they did not scale up the detail here.

Well, I just wanted to show my added autographs and not start a Attakus vs. SSC battle here :(

But there are some comments that aren't right.

- The Attakus Prestige Yoda isn't 1:1
- It has mixed media. But if your meaning of mixed media is fabric clothes you are right. The cloak is made of resin, but it's very well made and one of the company's strength (e.g. Attakus Tusken Raider).

Hi,

Can You Tell me The measures Of this piece? Wide and deep??

Thanks a lot

Back