Media Assassin's Creed UNITY (PS4,X1,PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any spoilers? I stopped watching because he said "let's skip this" and then suddenly Arno was an adult.

Hmmm not played any of these since AC2 but the graphics look gorgeous on this. Is the gamespot review xb1 or pc with a controller ? - I saw the X, Y...

Okay I'm getting good performance on my system after I updated the Nvidia Driver to the newly released one
GTX 770 Clasified 4GB :wink1:

I stopped after the third one.. its just to much AC .. to many of them .. lost interest ..

Is anyone else playing this on Xbox One? If so are you experiencing it freezing the console if you are playing the game and hit the guide button to return to the dashboard? It does it every time and the only way to fix it is by unplugging the console at the wall...

Is anyone else playing this on Xbox One? If so are you experiencing it freezing the console if you are playing the game and hit the guide button to return to the dashboard? It does it every time and the only way to fix it is by unplugging the console at the wall...

That happened to me once while playing

Damn, it doesn't get released here until Friday

AC4 was good, but the declined started with revelations and AC3 was boring

Damn I was hoping this was the best yet to come. Got bored after 2. Infact it was more the story jumping the shark that lost me

They said themselves though that they don't care about the story anymore which is what the newer games are severely lacking, that and a main character you can get behind like Ezio

AC4 wasn't a bad step in the right direction but i just don't think the whole sailing stuff needs to be in an AC game, not saying it has no place i just think it takes away from the overall feel of the game

The games were much better when in dense towns and whatnot in the old days

Read the STEAM reviews on the FPS. They are amazingly negative.

I have this game and a GTX 970 coming today. I think I'm just going to wait a week or so to start playing and hope for a patch from Nvidia and/or Ubisoft.

They said themselves though that they don't care about the story anymore which is what the newer games are severely lacking, that and a main character you can get behind like Ezio

AC4 wasn't a bad step in the right direction but i just don't think the whole sailing stuff needs to be in an AC game, not saying it has no place i just think it takes away from the overall feel of the game

The games were much better when in dense towns and whatnot in the old days

No kidding.4 is the first one I haven't finished after starting the campaign. It just seemed like they wanted to focus on the ship aspect of the game, and everything else was just attached to it. It's fun and interesting, but got old pretty quick.

Yup and AC3 felt like like a dev for AC4

No kidding.4 is the first one I haven't finished after starting the campaign. It just seemed like they wanted to focus on the ship aspect of the game, and everything else was just attached to it. It's fun and interesting, but got old pretty quick.

For me Brotherhood is the last game in the series that was a worthy sequel. I bought Revelations on sale, but it's still sealed. I enjoyed 3 quite a bit, but never went back after beating it. Same problem with 4 except that I never finished the campaign.

Back