Media Assassin's Creed UNITY (PS4,X1,PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, but it doesn't really seem like a vast improvement over the consoles. The requirements seem highly suspicious, though. Seems like any mid-range PC should be able to run this without any problems.
That really sucks.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Black Flag had the same graphical options

Looks good, but it doesn't really seem like a vast improvement over the consoles.
The requirements seem highly suspicious, though.
Seems like any mid-range PC should be able to run this without any problems.
The sad thing is... that's not surprising at all.
Let's just hope for some decent texturing this time around since particles were left off.

Thanks.

How did that guy at the desk not see him :lol...... Civvies and secondary characters don't look very good :dunno, also I wouldn't call a civvie with a simple texture and animation 'alive'

Still good though, I'm looking forward to this

Got my hands on an early Copy for the PS4

First Thing i noticed is the Graphics is blurry

Edit:

it also suffers from framerate Dips & at times it gets a horrendous frame rate drop "like unplayable" for a couple of seconds

I'm more exited for Rogue as I like the story and IV was amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm concerned [even though I'm still really excited for it] because part of what made ACIV so good was the huge open-sea, and the colorful/unique ports. Rogue is going to be a lot of Frontier and American cities like AC3 again.

I'm concerned [even though I'm still really excited for it] because part of what made ACIV so good was the huge open-sea, and the colorful/unique ports. Rogue is going to be a lot of Frontier and American cities like AC3 again.

ugh! I hated AC3............ like a lot of people I guess

AC3 was good, host parts were **** but IV were a bit better, as long as the story is good and it's fun I don't care about open areas tbh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the story so far that i've played is pretty well done .. just the FPS drops is really annoying me

Back