Asmus Toys: Witch-king figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, preordered already! I hope you guys can really take off and someday rival the other big fish in the biz. I love the concept of the whole line and the variety to come.

A question about the human headsculpts; is Asmus Toys doing anything different than the production of their previous human figures? I know it's probably not possible, but it would be nice to have these close to HT or Enterbay level of realism. As a much smaller company, I understand that may be a little difficult though.

So, is Alter Ego or Big Bad Toys gonna carry these? Or is this Monkey on Fire site the only seller of this figure?

Never dealt with them before.

My only beef with the Kaustic plastic body is the limited articulation in the elbow and knee areas.

That said, in an armored figure, it's not gonna matter very much, if at all.

Weird choice of body... the KP01a is the smaller/oddly proporioned body from Kaustic. I used it for a bash recently, but it's not a tall or particuarly large body :huh And the articulation is pretty limited which doesn't make sense for a figure where every joint is completely hidden :huh

KP01a is the smaller body on the right:
kp02a-1web.jpg

My only beef with the Kaustic plastic body is the limited articulation in the elbow and knee areas.

That said, in an armored figure, it's not gonna matter very much, if at all.

You have spoken our midn!

For Aragorn, we will be alternating the elbow joint.

But for now,
since Morgul Lord has that bicep armors, it doesn't really matter if the elbow can bend any more.

Oh, I was thinking the KP01 was the 02 I used for Vader. Yeah, that's not as good a choice as I thought.

So, is Alter Ego or Big Bad Toys gonna carry these? Or is this Monkey on Fire site the only seller of this figure?

Never dealt with them before.

BBTS will carry this~

MOFTS is our distributor.

But please do ask your usual dealers too, we would love to have more people carry it for us.

:)

BBTS will carry this~

Awesome news! I was about to email them and ask them if they were.

I will be pre-ordering this the second they bring it up for pre-order.

Can't wait to get this in hand and to see what's next! I don't know too much about the bodies so I don't have much to say there except that from the pictures it appears to be better than the old Sideshow bodies.

Back