ASMUS toys: Mouth of Sauron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent!

Flexed!

They don't seem to have Guritz or the Witch-King (those may have been smaller runs that are already sold through). They also don't have the Nazgul/Steed set yet. Hope they eventually get that one because I'd love to use the Flex system for it.

I caved. He is just too awesome. I played around with my Nazghul on steed and it is a great piece. Cant wait for the new body so he can hold his weapons convincingly. Now I just have to find space for a second mounted monstrosity.

I wonder how big Sauron will be when they get around to him. I can see him standing flanked by MOS on one side, Mounted Nazghul on the other and Witch King up front leading the charge.

I wonder how big Sauron will be when they get around to him. I can see him standing flanked by MOS on one side, Mounted Nazghul on the other and Witch King up front leading the charge.

To be accurate to scale he needs to be approximately 18.5" tall plus however high he measures to the tips of his helm.

The Mouth is here...

Show stopper right there!

10418486_10152982078396968_1959487520132502159_n.jpg

How do you say no to this...?

That ... is ... gorgeous.

Can't wait for this.

The only thing that would make it better would be if they'd include Frodo's mithril shirt. (Still crossing my fingers for that.)

Unloaded my rewards for this. So glad SSC picked them up. This is actually for my wife. Out of all the characters throughout all the films, this is her favorite character. She's losing her mind at these STGCC pics. When she was younger she was apparently a ridiculous Grand Champions collector, it's awesome seeing that segway when she goes off about how cool this set is, lol.

I want to get this guy so bad, but I feel like he's not important enough to LotR for me to do it. With Aragorn and Gandalf the Grey coming, I think I have to pass this guy up, which kills me to say, because he just looks incredible.

Back