Asmus Toys : Gimli (pre-production discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe they said they were planning to re-release them with updated heads. And they'll be selling expansion packs with the new heads for those of us who already purchased the previous versions.

Oh? Good news for sure if that's the case. Bad news for my customs. :lol

Gimli.jpg

Looks like the sculpt has an open, "war-cry" mouth. That's great. I love a little personality and expression in a sculpt. Too many neutral "museum faces" in my collection. And that's perfect for Gimli!

Looks like the sculpt has an open, "war-cry" mouth. That's great. I love a little personality and expression in a sculpt. Too many neutral "museum faces" in my collection. And that's perfect for Gimli!

I'm seeing an excellent stern expression but I think what you are seeing as open mouth is his bottom lip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any Update about the Status of Gimli? I mean accessories, like will we get all of his Axes and what kind of luxury edition are you planning with him? Approximately when can we expect it to have it up for preorder?

Seriously though we got that sneak peak and then silence. I need crumbs to temporarily satiate my ever yearning palate! This is the figure I have been waiting for since day one of learning about this line! HYPE^^^^^*^^GIMLIHYPETRAIN!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, if I like the Aragorn I PO'd (SLIM) I will definitely get Legolas and Gimli! Please let Gimli's beard be rooted :pray:

Back