Asmus Toys : Gimli (pre-production discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just posted on FB.
dc24f20b5ca554a88099f6a1d62713ab.jpg

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk

Looks nice overall!! Gimli's head sculpt looks great, if a tad too big. Not too sure about the new Hobbit head sculpts though - they look just as weird as the original ones! Either way, I'm glad we'll finally have the whole Fellowship completed!

Gimli looks amazing! A bit more hair on the beard but I'm nitpicking. What a figure! :horror

I really like the new Frodo and Sam sculpt as well. Nice Job Asmus. I glad I joined this line on time.

Edit: Is Gandalf standing on Balin's Tomb? (Mines of Moria diorama added with Gimli?) :O

This might be my most anticipated sdcc reveal next to Yondu and a possible Arkham reveal.

Setup really looks great. It could be the photo, but Pippin looks quite a bit off. The other hobbits seems to be nice improvements. I'm going to have Legolas and the Hobbits rehaired as well as a rebeard for Gandalf. With the Fellowship done, Asmus will be able to move on to characters like Arwen, Galadriel, Faramir, Lurtz, Elrond and Gollum/Smeagol.

Dang it.. now I am feeling obligated to get the hobbits. Are they even reasonably available anymore?

Dang it.. now I am feeling obligated to get the hobbits. Are they even reasonably available anymore?

I believe they said they were planning to re-release them with updated heads. And they'll be selling expansion packs with the new heads for those of us who already purchased the previous versions.

Back