Asmus Toys : Gandalf the Grey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine worked on the USPS site just fine. Did you try that? It should tell you when it gets to the US at least.

Man this figure is looking great. Those of you who ordered this from Asmus, and either have it or have a tracking number, how long ago did you order it?

Are you still waiting for an invoice as well? Was hoping to get one last week. But I also ordered way after the initial pre-order date

Either of you guys have a link to a tracking service that works? For the life of me nothing comes up for me on any of the sites I tried.

Comatoast: cool pic! :clap

My tracking works just fine, maybe its the delay to register ? Mine already arrived in brazil. The only way it took a while for them to ship good ol' gandalf was that I kept sending them e-mails making requests and asking questions :) So they only shipped him after I was done , silly me :D Great job Asmus

Just got mine in. I had loose ankles like many had mentioned. I put plumbers tape on them and they are now just fine. I also had to tie the boots up tighter, they fit really well when they are tightened. I also put tin foil inside of the hat to be able to shape it a little bit.

I just water treated / soaked the entire outfit, so hopefully it will look good when it is dry! I am not sold on the head sculpt, but it looks ok.

20160821_201500.jpg

Nice work Asmus! So many options for display I'm going to be messing with him for a while. Here is a pic pretty much straight out of the box. Thanks Michael Crawford for the tip on tightening the loops on the sword belt, works much better. No problems with ankles either. Sorry for the bad picture, the case he is in doesn't photo well with the light on.

View attachment 287308

Nice work Asmus! So many options for display I'm going to be messing with him for a while. Here is a pic pretty much straight out of the box. Thanks Michael Crawford for the tip on tightening the loops on the sword belt, works much better. No problems with ankles either. Sorry for the bad picture, the case he is in doesn't photo well with the light on.
Nice pic. Definitely looks better with the hat pulled down farther.

View attachment 287308

You're welcome! This is a great figure!

Everyone's figure is shipping. Did you guys all order from the official website or local stores/online stores?

Back