Asmus Toys: Galadriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed it! :banghead:

Ended up ordering it thru BBTS. :(

Still, why is is more expensive direct? As far as I can tell it has the same accessories.

Just be glad you got one. These are going to be a lot more expensive than face value once they start hitting the aftermarket. The sculpt looks incredible and I think there's going to be crazy demand once the in hand photos start popping up.

Call me crazy, but I think that Galadriel is going to end up being just as much a grail as Gandalf.

She looks "Crown line" worthy and brings that amazing fountain diorama.

Saruman with his Palantir is another one. (unless they revisit with faux hair and beard.)

Call me crazy, but I think that Galadriel is going to end up being just as much a grail as Gandalf.

Saruman with his Palantir is another one. (unless they revisit with faux hair and beard.)

Totally agree FAF.
Totally biased as im an Aussie too,but the Galadriel figure looks insanely good.
The bonus dio parts and Elven Cloak...perfect!!
I want to take pics of that scene from the Hobbit where she is holding Gandalf in her arms...
This also makes me want a Radagast too 😇

I agree, the sculpt is amazing, the hair the accessories, the details on the dress look fantastic.

I too am hoping for a radagast eventually.

I?ll be posing her with the rest of the white council as I?ve just purchased Elrond.

Totally agree FAF.
Totally biased as im an Aussie too,but the Galadriel figure looks insanely good.
The bonus dio parts and Elven Cloak...perfect!!
I want to take pics of that scene from the Hobbit where she is holding Gandalf in her arms...
This also makes me want a Radagast too 😇

Really want Radagast. He?d be a great figure with lots of accessories too

No disrespect intended but i’m worried if they will be able to pull this sculpt off. We shall see soon I suppose

What is the latest video you're referring to? The one showing her cloak? Unfortunately they never showed her face very close up.

I'm wondering if there's a chance Asmus might have preorders open up again on their website for her like they did with Gandalf?

What is the latest video you're referring to? The one showing her cloak? Unfortunately they never showed her face very close up.

I'm wondering if there's a chance Asmus might have preorders open up again on their website for her like they did with Gandalf?

yeah,that latest video.
I watched it on my big screen TV and it looked good from what I could tell IF that is the final sculpt.

I'm pretty sure Asmus will have a few slots opened for Galadriel when she is due to ship for those that may have missed out.

I'm pretty sure Asmus will have a few slots opened for Galadriel when she is due to ship for those that may have missed out.

That would suck. I asked Asmus on here if they might be able to open up a few order spots but they never answered, so I ordered with Sideshow. I wanted to support them by ordering direct.

Oh well. Hopefully the figure is coming soon and hopefully it looks as good, if not better, than the prototype.

643C7D13-815E-403C-91D0-77960269F655.jpg

I?ve had a look over the asmus video, both figures look the same only difference I could see is the hair is styled slightly different, the hair at the front looks thicker on the cloaked figure, but maybe it?s just me, it?s difficult to tell on that video.

Agreed
Everytime i watch that video and look at all their figures in the background,I always think the Lurtz is a stand in til the real figure comes.

That?s funny I think exactly the same thing, so excited for the day they tease a lurtz sculpt.
Looking at the background the Gandalf the white needs an update desperately.

I hope she releases this month or next at latest. She will look so good next to GTG.

Hey all,

Just read through the thread. Appreciate the input of Galadriel. You guys convinced me to pull the trigger on her.

Was on the fence about her, only because I was trying to keep my collection small. I just wanted the main characters from the opening journey to Rivendell (Gandalf, Aragorn (as Strider), the Hobbits, and a mounted Nazgul). It's always been my favorite part of the trilogy (since I saw a Bakshi animated film as a kid) but she looks to damned good to pass on. Plus she's a ring barer. I guess I'll have to get Elrond too then. I'm assuming we won't get a Cirdan but Gandalf had his ring anyway.

Appreciate you all.

Back