Asmus Toys : Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh thanks. Could you please link me to it?
EDIT: Found it!

Do you think they’ll do a Crown Frodo? I’ve only heard about Gandalf and then an Aragorn being in the works.

Logic tells me that this won't be a question. The real question is whether they will also make a Crown Lin Sam to go with Frodo.

I would also wonder what a "Crown Line Frodo" actually means. What extra features will it carry? Just a Frodo with the paint apps it should had always come with in the first place (that is, same as slim v1), only with this improved hair they now seem to use with Gandalf? Or will they improve the hair and dirt on his feet? Maybe articulated ankles? Will they make the sculpt more accurate? They did for Gandalf, and Frodo's head could certainly use some improvements to bring it closer to Elijah Wood's. Beyond these things, I can't see any other possible improvements. I don't think, yet, that we will see any of them...

RfC
m.

I think that with Gandalf, the "Crown" items are definitely the head sculpt and the special base. I would assume that with Frodo, as well as any others, it would be the same.

Frodo would have all the accessories that the original came with plus the special head sculpt and special base. Since he's a much smaller figure, perhaps his base could be more elaborate? How about the round green doorway of Bag End? Or perhaps the figure would cost a little less. (hopefully...)

Ok, guys... Need some clarification (especially YOU Wor!!)…

Just scored this here in UK for £100 ($120 - That's how bad the pound is doing right now!!)

Slim V1, right? :dunno

s-l16003 - Copy.jpg

s-l16003.jpg

s-l16002.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Looks right -- color in the cheeks and blue eyes.

Guess I got lucky?

Finally got some cash to build my LOTR shelf... Got slim Aragorn yesterday... Neca Gollum/Sméagol last month and I did the mod on my Toybiz wraith that you suggested and it's great...

Pics to follow...

Thanks Wor!! :duff

Mine showed up too... Nasty black mark on his nose, but I touched it up... Great figure!!

IMG_20190815_163557.jpg

IMG_20190815_164603.jpg

Frodo v shelob.jpgIt is Halloween time! Which means cheap fake spiders are readily available. I found a pretty decent Shelob stand in and went to a park with Frod. Here is the result.

Back