Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my standard. It's so much better in person, I will say.

Trying to swap the body but apparently jxtoys s01's are incredibly hard to come by. Looking for narrow shoulder alternatives, has anyone used any other body?

Finally got my standard. It's so much better in person, I will say.

Trying to swap the body but apparently jxtoys s01's are incredibly hard to come by. Looking for narrow shoulder alternatives, has anyone used any other body?
This is the seller I got mine from that I used in my video
£30.71 29% Off | 1/6 Scale Male/Man Body Asian JXS01 Muscular Narrow Shoulder Man Super-Flexible Seamless Stainless Steel Skeleton F12” Ph Head
https://a.aliexpress.com/_u9FWw8

Thought you guys might appreciate the reference here

9F486252-4E43-4D8F-BD18-FB0E5E3FAC4A.jpeg

By pure chance I found a Jx body which I bought for a Freddie Mercury kit.

A question to those who've used that body the chainsaw doesn't fit on the wrist it's too snug. Any suggestions without damaging the chainsaw? Was tempted to dremel a bit or the wrist away.

So, the index finger on my Henrietta was broken and Asmus sent me a new one. Now I have two. It really only works with a dio so I'm not sure if I could even sell it.

Could someone please tell me how the vice grip is supposed to function? The directions say just turn it and it opens and closes, but mine has the turn key separate from the vice grip and when I put it in and turn it, nothing happens. I'm assuming it's likely supposed to be one piece and mine is broken but I haven't been able to find any confirmation on it

Could someone please tell me how the vice grip is supposed to function? The directions say just turn it and it opens and closes, but mine has the turn key separate from the vice grip and when I put it in and turn it, nothing happens. I'm assuming it's likely supposed to be one piece and mine is broken but I haven't been able to find any confirmation on it
I think you just pull it open etc don’t think theres and mechanics in the vice

I preordered the Luxury Edition a while back from Side Show. Any idea when it’s going to be shipped?

Ps has the Luxury Edition been worth it so far? I would please like to know everyone else’s opinion on it. Thanks!

I bailed on the Asmus preorder, I just didn't think it was worth $150 over the retail figure. I'm never going to kitbash a second evil Ash and the head as is looks ridiculous on the stock body, so that's a waste along with all the other issues mentioned. I may get the regular at some point but I'm still a bit miffed about the whole thing.

These aren't backordered? All US sellers are out of stock or pre order and all shipping from sellers in China say like over a month for delivery.
Ah, ok. You said you couldn't find them, not that China would take a long time. However, from personal experience, those listings always say a month or more but that isn't the reality. I received mine in about 2 weeks. That's my experience. And hell, it seems you can't find them elsewhere so why not? I hope you're able to get what you need. 🙂

Back