Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No dude, I’m trying to trace my order Because each time I email they answer that they will refer it to their finance team
They haven't shipped mine yet, I've been emailing them since the 7th only got one reply, and never heard from them since. I sent them another one earlier today that if they can please let me know when they will ship it otherwise I'm goanna get paypal to get me my money back and order it elsewhere.

For those who might get an unexpected invoice from asmus you can cancel it through paypal in your Activity >All Transactions menu. There's a drop box right next to their name. Simply chose Cancel.

For those who might get an unexpected invoice from asmus you can cancel it through paypal in your Activity >All Transactions menu. There's a drop box right next to their name. Simply chose Cancel.
I gotta do that. I'm also getting annoyed they haven't responded to my emails about my standard Ash.

As ify as they've been I decided to order elsewhere for the standard. I was honestly afraid of them taking the money and never getting anything.

As ify as they've been I decided to order elsewhere for the standard. I was honestly afraid of them taking the money and never getting anything.
That's how I'm feeling as of now. I'm going to get my refund and order him somewhere else.

Yeah I don't know what's going on with their customer service. I'm still waiting on an invoice for my deluxe Legolas that was released a couple months ago, even after contacting them a couple times about it.

Although I guess it's probably for the best, as that figure looks like it's going to need just as much work as Ash.

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to inform everyone about a potential scam that might be happening with Asmus toys customers.

Today I recieved an email from someone with the address "[email protected]"
They knew my name and details of my order (I ordered the Evil Dead 2 Luxury set), they explained that my order was ready and will be shipped once payment is made. Shortly after I recieved a request for payment from a website titled "hitrust pay" its basically like a PayPal for Taiwan.

I'm pretty livid right now, I'd love to know how someone could of gotten this information and used it against me. Has this happened to anyone else ?

Here is a copy/paste of the email .....

Dear Asmus Toys customer,

We are glad to inform you of the arrival of your pre-ordered product, EDA001LUX ASH WILLIAMS LUXURY VERSION, which is officially in stock know. You will receive an email from HITRUST PAY to request for the balance, and please kindly follow the instructions to click on the button and finish the procedure. Your product will be shipped to you soon after the balance is cleared.

Later you will also receive an email with a tracking number for you to check upon the shipping status.

Please always feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your patience and great support!

Have a great day!
Kind regards
Sylvia Luo
Asmus CS Team
Get confirmation from other replies and maybe Asmus themselves but I think that is legit. IIRC Asmus has already said it was them. Make sure though

When I paid for my Ace Ventura from their store, I was redirected to pay through hitrust.com. I paid it and got my figure in like 3 days, so I'm pretty sure it's legit.

I have a standard on pre order with sideshow, currently sitting at "Feb-March" right now.

So I'm done with Asmus as they cancelled my preorder for DMC3 Dante luxury edition and refunded me $18 from the $20 deposit. I'm getting my money back for Ash **** these clowns I'm done.

Back