Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Showcase video up. I listed all the mods I have done in the description. Enjoy!

I love all the upgrades you made to this! Fantastic work. Even though the eyes drive me utterly crazy, it works in your display because you have the image of him looking up :)

I think maybe next time asmus should just do a "parts for kitbash" release.
So they can make few Ash heads (and many other licensed characters from different movies, accs parts, etc.) that can be purchased separately.

Basically it's just like this release but with sorted parts (throw away the ugly ones) and so it can be less expensive.
--

Why?

They can do that and charge the same $ (if not more) and there will still be those who'll support it considering the number of those who pretty much accepted the luxury edition as is and came up with solutions themselves for fixing the obvious flaws more or less.

Rzeznikk...I will add my name to the growing list of people who are amazed at your work. Well done!

I love all the upgrades you made to this! Fantastic work. Even though the eyes drive me utterly crazy, it works in your display because you have the image of him looking up :)
Thanks, gotta work with the sculpt the best I can 😆

Rzeznikk...I will add my name to the growing list of people who are amazed at your work. Well done!
Thank you sir 🙏

Rzeznikk--and I thought your Indy(s) were amazing!--you take this next level stuff seriously!
Hahaha thanks! I do love this hobby. I'm an artist and since I've started doing custom work on my figures and building my own customs I've found that's where most of my artistic expression goes these days.

Hopefully due to Asmus correcting some of the issues..
I'm pretty sure Asmus said they couldn't catch the SS orders to fix any before they shipped out that's why they said they will be offering those stickers and haired Henriettas to those orders and that they will end up with two Henriettas one to be "guaranteed to be haired"..

Hopefully due to Asmus correcting some of the issues..
I was hoping that as well, but I’m not counting on it since their last statement said that they had already sent the Luxury allotment to Sideshow. I’m expecting the delay is the new Henrietta’s since they said they were sending the extra one because of that fact of them already being on the way to SS. I’m just assuming they probably already have the Luxury sets maybe (or they’ll be there shortly) and they’re going to wait until the new Henrietta’s arrive to send them all at once instead of shipping out the luxury set and then shipping out the new Henrietta’s when they arrive. *sigh* I really want this in hand already 🤣

Really hope to see my order with Asmus ship soon. They got back to my email and said they will send it out soon as possible. At the same time Evil Dead the game is on preorder which I want to get but can't decied if I want the collectors edition.

Really hope to see my order with Asmus ship soon. They got back to my email and said they will send it out soon as possible. At the same time Evil Dead the game is on preorder which I want to get but can't decied if I want the collectors edition.
I wish I could preorder it, the buttholes don't ship down under dang it

Body update for the King.
Phicen M32.
Nipple painted with pastel powder. (Thanks for the tip @#Brian )
Cuts added with citadel paint blood for the blood god

And I'm experimenting with Vallejo still water effect for the sweat effect.

This looks fantastic, man. I think I'm going to pick up that Vallejo still water. Quite a few things I think I could use it for. I'm still waiting to get my invoice. I'm excited to get started.

This looks fantastic, man. I think I'm going to pick up that Vallejo still water. Quite a few things I think I could use it for. I'm still waiting to get my invoice. I'm excited to get started.
Thanks man. Yeah that stuff works great for several things. I also used it to add drool effect to my Prime 1 Jungle Hunter mandibles. Just add a drop here and there and let it dry to build up a drool.

Thanks man. Yeah that stuff works great for several things. I also used it to add drool effect to my Prime 1 Jungle Hunter mandibles. Just add a drop here and there and let it dry to build up a drool.
I ordered some after seeing your post, how did you apply it, with a paintbrush?

Diorama progression. The clock is next. I may offer it as an add-on for the asumus base if people are interested. After that it's a handful of minor details.

small8.jpg

small7.jpg

small6.jpg

Screenshots for reference sake.

wall.jpg

wall2.jpg

wall3.jpg

Back