Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, I was very much looking forward to this release but this bodes no good news so far.

I delayed my next sideshow payment and wait for some in-hand pics. If they're all this bad, that's goodbye to my first Asmus figure!

The sticker is amusing, but my favorite part has to be:

"We realize there are debates on the quality of the product... please don't worry, we are still very happy with it overall."

There haven't been any typos with the LOTR products, have there? If not, I'm surprised they got those exotic names right and dropped the ball on "Williams."

This is epic.. 😆 🤣
Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 13.48.22.png

It's like watching tom and jerry! 🤣🤣

to be fair, they finally made a new post to show us that side, and so far no white gooey appeared.. (even though the pic is kinda dark) I hope this is for every batch!

271721040_10158177914056968_678313027754771229_n.jpeg

Last edited:
This is epic.. well done, asmus! 😆 🤣
View attachment 555601

It's like watching tom and jerry! 🤣🤣

to be fair, they finally made a new post to show us that side, and so far no white gooey appeared.. (even though the pic is kinda dark) I hope this is for every batch!

View attachment 555603
Ok at least they did clean out the glue with that, so I'll get the standard version and just put some work into it. Still this release is just the worst start to the new year for them. Smh

Ok at least they did clean out the glue with that, so I'll get the standard version and just put some work into it. Still this release is just the worst start to the new year for them. Smh
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, they still have to explain henrietta's hair (hairyetta), and many many other issues with this release!

I've also asked them to send everyone who ordered the Luxury edition Arwen a sticker to slap on the dull brown shipper box..

The glue on the saw was the biggest worst part for me, if there's no glue like in the pics Asmus posted I'll be happy. It'll be one less thing I have to mod

While it's looking better than it did I'm ready to see detailed pics of everything. That'll reveal a lot about the figure. Like his tiny neck. Is the head just not on well or what?

Attachments

• neck.jpg
    neck.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 63
Back