Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linda's head looks great asmus ! But please change her hair to light brown if it's possible
images (10).jpeg

Hi, do you have received a mail as "Asmus Toys Order Notification NO.202107xxxxxxxx Paid"? Your order should be confirmed if you got this auto-reply mail. And you can pm me as well if you wanna check your account name. Thank you.
I will send you a message, but no, I didn't receive any e-mails. Thank you!

Army of Darkness would require a new license from Universal. No? It seems they have only revealed evil dead 2. I'm hoping they expand so we get Ash from the first film, AOD and Ash vs. Evil Dead.
This is what I assumed as well. I know NECA has mentioned a number of times the past few years that they have been unable to reissue or make any new Army of Darkness figures due to licensing/rights issues, which I think are pretty messy for that film. I believe that is why they had to basically ignore it in Ash vs Evil Dead as well. So I would definitely love to see Asmus tackle Army of Darkness but I’m definitely keeping my expectations in check.

I still want an older AvED Ash regardless, which one would think (and hope) wouldn't be nearly as problematic.

It's funny you say that was watching a documentary about AOD and Bruce talks about how it was a miserable experience towards the end. The film sat on a shelf for a year before Universal did anything with it followed by them changing ending having to resubmit to ratings board and a whole bunch of issues.

Shame because that alone would make for some hilarious displays. 😂😂

Regarding Linda's head that's so awesome! Even though the vice is out of place it makes for a cool display! Really dig that sculpt so worth it! 🍻

I was just looking at my SSC Ash, and it's funny that the Asmus head looks like Evil Dead 1 Ash, while the SSC one looks pretty close to Army of Darkness Ash. Love them both, though.

This is what I assumed as well. I know NECA has mentioned a number of times the past few years that they have been unable to reissue or make any new Army of Darkness figures due to licensing/rights issues, which I think are pretty messy for that film. I believe that is why they had to basically ignore it in Ash vs Evil Dead as well. So I would definitely love to see Asmus tackle Army of Darkness but I’m definitely keeping my expectations in check.
Not true about it being ignored completely. In S3 of AvED Ash mentions when he traveled back through time to the middle ages. They even showed flash backs of ED2 version from it's ending, technically yes that ignored AOD in terms of scenes and the specifics of the plot in the film. But they did in some way try to acknowledge that film in the show.

Hi. I paid with a credit card, and was charged the $20, but no e-mail confirmation of any kind. If I am interpreting you correctly here my order status is good, right? I wish I could have set up an account before hand to have it tracked on the website, but got errors and couldn't do that, and didn't want to wait and potentially lose out on the order.
Same situation for me…except I used PayPal. Unable to set up an account prior to checking out, paid as a ‘guest’ on the 21st and no confirmation of any kind as yet.

So angry about the limited 666 Luxury edition not arriving to retailers in Europe and limited to Asmus and Sideshow webpages (customs and shipping kill us). Also the ripped shirt and seamless arm should be in the regular edition IMO. I can live without the other extras (Diorama (too big for a detolf), Henrietta, Deadite Ash and Linda heads.

I miss the recorder and the axe. Maybe another version?

Last edited:
So angry about the limited 666 Luxury edition not arriving to retailers in Europe and limited to Asmus and Sideshow webpages (customs and shipping kill us). Also the ripped shirt and seamless arm should be in the regular edition IMO. I can live without the other extras (Diorama (too big for a detolf), Henrietta, Deadite Ash and Linda heads.

I miss the recorder and the axe. Maybe another version?
Isn't Asmus Free Worldwide shipping? I know it's sold out now but Asmus offers Free Shipping or is it different for you guys over there?

Isn't Asmus Free Worldwide shipping? I know it's sold out now but Asmus offers Free Shipping or is it different for you guys over there?
I'm pretty sure that due to covid certain countries don't have free postage, Australia for instance only has ems available I think which isn't their normal free shipping

Last edited:
Back