Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're some smooth ass cords. That's all I can say.

cords.jpg

I'm not saying they're not but there's so little texture in them throughout the film it means nothing. These are the pain in the ass things that get in the way of a decent clothing run at a good price.

Last edited:
Is MFisher still on the boards? He used to make all the custom Indy holster/belts/whips back in the day. Reaching out to him for a harness project might be possible?

I think im more excited that people are talking about doing runs for custom parts than I am for the figure lol, hopefully someone does a run of axes, I've always wanted a farewell to arms style ash with an axe

The revised Henrietta is much better than the hairless one, but paint details are far from the previous Henrietta pics shown by george.. so I'm sure that one shown to us earlier is the prototype pics.

So, it's bad that asmus lied about that, as the prototype shows a very detailed paintjob, but it's good that asmus fixed Henrietta.

Did they also added the three scratches on the body, @Godfather1408?

Back