Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gaze seems to be slightly different each time. Why he's looking upwards I really don't understand.
ash_eyes.png

It looks friggin awesome. I'm pretty annoyed because i ordered mine from KGHOBBY and they got them straight away, so i just KNOW mine will have a bald turd Henrietta. I've messaged them saying open up the box and check before posting it but i don't know if they have, hopefully they can sort out a replacement Henrietta from Asmus because i didn't pay for that cake topper version

I reached out to Asmus a while ago about canceling the deluxe and haven't heard from them. If I get an invoice I'll just cancel. That being said, I'm going to get a standard. I don't want to miss out on another Ash lol. Are there any retailers in the states that actually have these in stock?

I reached out to Asmus a while ago about canceling the deluxe and haven't heard from them. If I get an invoice I'll just cancel. That being said, I'm going to get a standard. I don't want to miss out on another Ash lol. Are there any retailers in the states that actually have these in stock?
Standard is still available at sideshow.

Ash bothers me enough that I don't regret cancelling, however, I'm REALLY pleased to see that some work was done on Henrietta. Even if it doesn't match the proto, they've definitely done enough to make her appear flakey and decaying. The hair makes a world of difference! She suddenly has personality, which was totally absent in the first ones they shipped.

Congrats guys! It's great to see that changes were made and that you're happy with what they delivered. I'm glad that the community made enough fuss to prompt the fixes to Henrietta.

People keep bashing it on Facebook like the whinny people they are but leaving this here.

So sideshow Ash cost me the same from sideshow as Asmus Ash cost me from asmus. So people keep moaning about the price but they paid the same for sideshows inaccurate version. 🤣View attachment 558143

View attachment 558142

If I still had my Sideshow the only things I would end up using is the harness and the ripped shirt. That's based on stock vs stock. I'll let you know how I feel after the mods.

I agree on Henrietta, although it's far from the shown pics, but it looks much better.
I just wish they also repaired the neckpeg for the deadite head, and added the painted scratch on Ash's body.
Maybe that's few of the reasons why people on FB still bashing this figure.. 😗

People keep bashing it on Facebook like the whinny people they are but leaving this here.

So sideshow Ash cost me the same from sideshow as Asmus Ash cost me from asmus. So people keep moaning about the price but they paid the same for sideshows inaccurate version. 🤣
Asmus is just as "inaccurate" and definitely not as good as Sideshow's in comparison

Im glad the new Henrietta was fixed. That definitely helps. Still glad im waiting to get it in hand before I make any decisions on returns. Im not so bothered by the eye situation. I know I’ve seen people say when you raise one eyebrow the other doesn’t lower, but that’s not always the case honestly. I sat in the mirror doing the eyebrow thing and I noticed it I do it the way I typically would, my unraised eyebrow sorta goes down and straight.

However I can certainly just raise one eyebrow without the other moving, but I don’t typically do that. I then asked some people to ask raise an eyebrow and they also did the same thing where the other went sorta down. I’m not saying that’s screen accurate or not, but that’s anatomy. Even Bruce does it. Either way, if I get a set that looks like Ryzie86 or Rezeznikk then I’ll be happy and will look to add the scratches and see what comes from the custom discussions on clothing. But since mines coming from Sideshow… we’ll see. I may have to return my Sideshow one and get one from Asmus if they can “QC” it and make sure I get a decent set, but ill worry about that when the time comes. On the bright side, I think I’ll go ahead and get my backdrop printed up now after holding off for…obvious reason 😂
3A079C8B-415A-4EC2-9B8F-DE89B1A69848.jpeg

Back