Asmus Toys: Escape From New York Snake Plissken

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they don’t go for seamless arms given the discoloration that’s happening with the rubber they used on their Gollum
The ones with Ash were also an absolute failure. As soon as you bent them they’d implode and crease incredibly unnaturally. Should just go fully sculpted if you can’t figure out how to do seamless properly.

Definitely more concerned with their DMC Trish now, too. Hope she, and subsequently Snake, won’t have those Ash or Gollum issues, but it “seams” inevitable now :monkey1

Hmm wonder if it could be revealed there then if they're at the same time or just a blog post on their own social platforms?

I think Asmus’ stuff usually is displayed at Diamond’s distributor booth when I’ve seen them.

I hope they don’t go for seamless arms given the discoloration that’s happening with the rubber they used on their Gollum

Damn. That figure just came out recently too.
The ones with Ash were also an absolute failure. As soon as you bent them they’d implode and crease incredibly unnaturally. Should just go fully sculpted if you can’t figure out how to do seamless properly.

Yeah. That's why a lot of us replaced it with the JXS01 body. I ended up just using the stock body for Deadite Ash. Which is cool because it makes it useful but it's so damn stiff & awkward for a body imo.

Damn. That figure just came out recently too.

Yeah. That's why a lot of us replaced it with the JXS01 body. I ended up just using the stock body for Deadite Ash. Which is cool because it makes it useful but it's so damn stiff & awkward for a body imo.
I sold mine off. Just could tolerate the inadequacies.

Man, I'm pretty bummed. Getting a look at Snake was what I was mainly excited for from seeing at the con this year and nada.

Hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer..

From Asmus:

I took 2 photos that is showing the test of hair style.
I think the development is fairly early right now,
but we are expecting to release it this year or early next year.
464564-126664-0.jpg

The only part that worried me was the middle hair parting, since all their Aragorns looked bad. Since this is gonna be rooted, they just need to get more volume, plus a good muscle body and accessories will be key.

Looks good though, need that 81 Kurt in my life!

Last edited:
Snake looks good. I have the Sideshow, and I think this look much improved. I do worry about the actual release obviously. I wish these companies would include a second head. Either with sculpted hair or a different expression.

Back