Asmus Toys: Boromir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From fb:
As always, the sword is made in metal !
Not only that, the centre of the shield is also metal.

Oh, there is also a dagger that is metal, and all the buttons and belt buckles are metal.

Don't you just LOVE the mix mediums of the great 1/6th scaled figure world !!

#TheLordoftheRing #Boromir #Gondor
eff788cfb227cb75d64ff6a2f89c0e38.jpg

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk

Awesome :clap

Now we need a metal Sting!

I can see Sean Bean in the sculpt, he was very fresh faced and young during Fellowship, the likeness captures that. The rooted hair needs more product in it as its a bit clean, so would love to know what is best to use on this fake hair.

The outfit is very impressive, the headsculpt is quite good. I'm getting the rooted hair version !
:)

After Legolas (thanks Vimal!) this one is a disappointment. There is something of Sean Bean there, but not much. However looks like we're getting something LOTR related... [emoji28]
70a2e20621074b5c453b243329d39041.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asmus you have been knocking out of the park recently with Legolas, the new sculpts for the hobbits and haired option for Aragorn. Boromir is my favourite character from LoTR and I am a huge Sean Bean fan so I have been really looking forward to this figure and sadly it looks to be a bit of mixed bad. You have included so many accessories (both cloaks :yess:) and the clothing, weapons etc look fantastic but I am really struggling to see Sean in that sculpt. When I first glanced at it I thought it was a Pirates of the Caribbean 5 Will Turner cos playing as Boromir. I think a really skilled repaint and rehair will make this sculpt look great but as it is I am not super thrilled :(

Back