Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is VERY welcome news! I've been saying forever that the Asmus Aragorn facial likeness is fantastic, but the hair sculpt was throwing it off. Really looking forward to this upgrade!

Asmus, how will these Expansion Packs/Revisits be sold? Directly through your site? Or through other retailers?

This is VERY welcome news! I've been saying forever that the Asmus Aragorn facial likeness is fantastic, but the hair sculpt was throwing it off. Really looking forward to this upgrade!

Asmus, how will these Expansion Packs/Revisits be sold? Directly through your site? Or through other retailers?

Yes, Full set and only head, both ways are available.

However, the Upgrade Expansion pack is only available via our website.
except the head, everything else is the same, unlike Merry, Pippin, they will have a new cape.

Why do I feel like at the end of all of these accessory packs releases I am going to end up with an army of Fellowships! I can already see the eye roll from my wife.

Probably helps to know that I have ended up buying double of each fellowship member and caved and bought both the head and slim version of Aragorn. On the plus side I have been steadily getting rid of all my none Middle Earth figures. Asmus might already account for half of my 1/6 collection if not more.

Interesting. Plans to do this on Legolas...?

Very happy I will get another chance to get Frodo with the update. Might even reconsider Sam, Marry and Pippin now!

My question and thoughts as well. I really want Legolas w/ rooted/real hair. The resculpts on all of the Hobbits would make me complete the Fellowship.

And I had just posted about missing out on the regular figure too. Same announcement happened right after I posted about missing out on Merry and Pippin. I'm on to you Asmus. :lol
But really, this is great news! Day one purchase (same for the Hobbits) for me: not going to miss him this time!

EDIT: Oh! He's already up! Is the full figure only going to be through your website as well, or is he going to be going to other retailers as well? I would love to buy directly through Asmus, but I don't have a PayPal account, and that seems to be their only payment method.

EDIT 2: I didn't know that PayPal would let me use my card without an account, so I pre-ordered like that. But then after doing so I had a thought that made me feel stupid: I'm going to have an issue when it comes time to to pay the rest, aren't I? :slap

And I had just posted about missing out on the regular figure too. Same announcement happened right after I posted about missing out on Merry and Pippin. I'm on to you Asmus. :lol
But really, this is great news! Day one purchase (same for the Hobbits) for me: not going to miss him this time!

EDIT: Oh! He's already up! Is the full figure only going to be through your website as well, or is he going to be going to other retailers as well? I would love to buy directly through Asmus, but I don't have a PayPal account, and that seems to be their only payment method.

EDIT 2: I didn't know that PayPal would let me use my card without an account, so I pre-ordered like that. But then after doing so I had a thought that made me feel stupid: I'm going to have an issue when it comes time to to pay the rest, aren't I? :slap

Why should it? They already have your card number and will charge it when it ships.

Why should it? They already have your card number and will charge it when it ships.
...Oh, yeah that does make sense. :p For some reason I thought that since the card went through PayPal (without an account) that it would cause difficulties, but now that I gave it more thought I realize that's stupid. :lol

I have ordered every figure they have offered on their site but only the first one with an account. They never would let me reset my password. What they do is send you PayPal invoice when the rest is due and you pay it then. You should be fine.

ORDERED!! Even my wife was impressed with this magnificent Aragorn! =D

As I've already bought all 4 Hobbits, I really hope the expansions will be available for their new heads and capes as well. :)

Last edited:
Back