Asmus Toys 1:6 - Saruman the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We add a little height on the feet for Saruman,
He is now standing around 31.7~8 cm (12.5 inches) tall,
make him just around 6"3, not quite to Sir Christopher Lee's actual height at 6"5,
but we are getting there.

QQ??20150706150544.jpg

Is there a difference between the two unpainted heads? I can't see any, but I'm just wondering why they chose to put them both in the picture with the painted one. Just so we can see the sculpt from different angles?

Its for size comparison to show the factory,
it is required to enlarge by 4% before molding.

Neat. Thanks for the behind the scenes information. I cannot wait to have him displayed with either a Gandalf or an Uruk Hai

Could you put more light grayish tones in his hair, from pictures you showed so far it seems too white.

They can't please everyone, some people will demand the opposite. A lot comes to fuzzing and personal taste.
I for one, think its a marvelous achievement already

They can't please everyone, some people will demand the opposite. A lot comes to fuzzing and personal taste.
I for one, think its a marvelous achievement already

I agree, this is perfect as is. Should focus on congratulating Asmus. I always feel bad when they post on facebook and they get flooded with opinion posts, and since Asmus is so humble they respond to as many as they can. Makes me appreciate their work even more.

I think he looks exceptional. If he comes out production-wise looking like the images we are seeing I will be ecstatic. One of my favorite actors and one of my favorite characters.

We add a little height on the feet for Saruman,
He is now standing around 31.7~8 cm (12.5 inches) tall,
make him just around 6"3, not quite to Sir Christopher Lee's actual height at 6"5,
but we are getting there.

Absolutely brilliant!!! :clap

Thank you for the fix.

AND... thank you for the Mouth of Sauron tease behind Saruman. Can I take it the Mouth will be following behind Saruman? :yess:

I'll be happy with the height as long as he's taller than the other figures. Looking good there.

The figure looks soooooo good. One small gripe though, the clothing really needs to be weathered near the edges a little, it was that way in the film.

Back