Asmus Toys 1:6 - Saruman the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome set and the accessories are off the hook. I'm gonna stick with my unholy vow not to get any deeper into this line but what a fantastic release this is shaping-up to be. Looking forward to everyone's in-hand shots.

Amazing figure and at such a fitting time to pay tribute to a screen legend. Really finding it hard not to pull the trigger on this as am holding out just for the fellowship.

Wonderful work asmus your really coming along leaps and bounds.

Great piece Asmus! Resemblance is incredible. I would just suggest to make his robes slightly darker, they had been weathered for the film. Anyway great piece, the sculpt is one of your best I've seen.

Holy crap, this looks awesome. Saruman.jpg

Is there a difference between the two unpainted heads? I can't see any, but I'm just wondering why they chose to put them both in the picture with the painted one. Just so we can see the sculpt from different angles?

Is there a difference between the two unpainted heads? I can't see any, but I'm just wondering why they chose to put them both in the picture with the painted one. Just so we can see the sculpt from different angles?
The beard seems different on the sides but the pics was posted to emphatize the paint, which is great indeed. Awesome!

*sighs* Have a feeling I may cave on this figure. Really beautiful work and a fine representation of Christopher Lee.

Back